VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

dittatore

Jul 31, 2020
guys there is anything I can do for this unbearable lag on the android ver? the 3.0 works just fine but the now one is like 10fps max

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
guys there is anything I can do for this unbearable lag on the android ver? the 3.0 works just fine but the now one is like 10fps max
what is the model of your device, the point with teaching feeling is that, each update does not bring anything new in history, all it brings is a complete change of the game code, that even on a PC (Windows) with good qualities It's hard to play, normally Tfpatchguy, while doing the translation of the game, it also optimizes a large part of the game code, optimization that it also does in the game engine, so if I try to make any changes in the engine, it's alone it will be affected in that apk version, but since in this version I decided to enable the support to apply patches (.tpatch files), in Android, I can't make so many changes in the tyrano engine, since when applying a patch and the apk to the Detecting that one has been applied will load those files applied by the patch, and with this, any change that I have made in the engine would be cancelled, but in any case I will see what I can do to optimize it more, so it would be very helpful if you Say what is the model of your cell phone, and what are its specifications.

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: Suwi and SweetHug

mikux211

Aug 18, 2021
Hello there.

Just wanted to show you how to modify your "Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling" save file.

Before you ask "Why didn't you use Cheat Engine?"
The answer is simple: idk how to use the cheat engine and also i think this game cannot make cheat engine table for this
You can search for cheats as you would normally, but you cannot make a cheat table.
Every pointer I tried, failed miserably. shrug

Now then... Here are the steps:

1) Start the game, if you haven't already
2) Click on "Continue" to go to the "Load" screen
3) Load your save file
4) While inside the game, click on "Status"
5) Either write down or memorize the numbers for "Intimacy" and/or "Lust"
6) Go to where you installed the game
7) Look for a file named "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav"
8) Open the file in Notepad (Set it as default, for easier access)
9) Press "CTRL+F" on your keyboard to open the "Find" window
10) In the "Find what:" bar type love%22%3A99999 (Intimacy) | Or lust%22%3A99999 (Obvious) l also you can change the trust trust%22%3A ( the left one not the right )
11) Replace 99999 with your own Intimacy/Lust numbers
12) Left-click on "Find Next"
13) Modify the highlighted "love%22%3A" and/or "lust%22%3A" to your liking
14) Press CTRL+S on your keyboard to save the changes
15) Go back to the game and press the middle mouse button to open the "Load" screen
16) Load your save file (Don't worry if the time and date don't match. Just load it.)
17) Click on "Status" to see your changes

That's it. Enjoy.

heres the picture for the trust

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your playing tfpatchguy's patch there's cheats, in the opening post currently not 2.5.2 but the other two. Some seem to not have been added to 4.0.6, but they're maybe things covered by the new quick start.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm a little confused, is there a version where the menus etc are translated?
The 3.0.22 version, only a small part of it wasn't translated when 4.0 appeared and changed it all up again. 3.0.22 also has all the mods, a full decensor and tweaks etc.

Dec 18, 2022
This may be a dumb request... But can we get the latest update of sorts with all the new features and its uncensored version be pinned in a more noticeable way once it finally gets finalized and such....? I am not really keen when it comes to sort of looking for things around o_O:LOL:

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes