VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't quote the whole of a opening post, especially if it's from a bot. You can highlight and quote just a part you want to talk or ask about something or just edit it down.
I became the guardian of a slave girl...
Or imply that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Please don't quote the whole of a opening post, especially if it's from a bot. You can highlight and quote just a part you want to talk or ask about something or just edit it down.

Or imply that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't let that face deceive you, she WILL rape you if you don't fuck her lol

Li76280

Jun 16, 2023
I AM BLIND! It was bottom right while out on your own. I only did it once, and forgot I could do it. Thank you very much.

Also, you hit the nail on the head my fine friend. I didn't even think about mods, cause I just download and go. But I checked the base files for the game and there are mod files in there. Changes Nephy's outfit, I think it adds one more to Aurelia (golden outfit). It might even make the game darker, cause Aurelia is 10x hotter, way more shadows on her body. It adds sheer clothing for Sylvie which is just perfect with those legs of hers.

You guys are awesome again! Enjoy your head-pats.

How can I download this mod or version? I need help please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did someone make a doujin of this?
There's a few, maybe search wherever you get your doujins from for . That panel was taken from .

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
The only version of 3.0.22 available on the front page is pre-patched, and we need a new download link to an unmodified version for the next OP of the 4chan thread. I know that we had uploads of this for a while, but can't find any links now. Do we still have an unpatched version of 3.0.22? That should really be made available in the OP.

Li76280

Jun 16, 2023
friends, a question, how can I access the files of sylvie's clothing? I would like to experiment with your dresses...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do we still have an unpatched version of 3.0.22?
Was there a 3.0.22 download? I've only ever seen and the 3.0.22 update patch that used to be on tumblr.
friends, a question, how can I access the files of sylvie's clothing? I would like to experiment with your dresses...
Dig around in the games fgimage folder.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Was there a 3.0.22 download? I've only ever seen and the 3.0.22 update patch that used to be on tumblr.
There is. Seems VM Anon found it and made the new thread with updates to broken links. It has an archive of fresh 3.0, fresh 2.5.2, all the update tpatch files for 3.0 (4 in total), and a bunch of other resources.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes