VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

kantnot726

Mar 11, 2022
For some reason i cant launch the game it jus give me a black screen...any help (im using the lasted modded ver)
only say loading TyranoScipt

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an android version for the modded version of the game (with extra content)?
The latest English port I know of is here.
For some reason i cant launch the game it jus give me a black screen...
If your not using 7Zip try shortening the archives name before extraction, the file address can also be a issue with some versions. But with the one currently in the opening post it's usually extraction.

Reactions: Brad_Pitt1

Zeltir

Aug 10, 2021
DO NOT molest or otherwise lewd her until after the sickness passes.
DO headpat and talk with her as much as possible.
DO give her the same food as you when given that choice.
DO go out with her and feed her pancakes, if I remember correctly on which food it was, that is.
DO get her new clothes on the first chance you get to go to the clothing shop with her.
I did all that but it keeps going to game over

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you guys have save for 4.0 after her illness is over? Also where should I put the save
When not getting the pancakes and dress be head patting and talking, assuming that there's nothing different. Saves are in the game folder, if you've started up the game but not saved you should still see a .sav in there for the settings.

But when you start a 4.0 game there is a new tick box under the name section. That skips the whole illness intro, and with all the extra ones ticked as well it appears to give you a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 22, 2019
Hi BlueKnight, really appreciate your effort to keep this thread alive.
So recently I heard there's a 4.0 patch out, it's nearly 2 years since I last checked this thread so I'm kinda lost here.
Can you give me a quick rundown on what I need to get for 4.0 ? If it's not available in English yet then the latest English version is okay too.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Morihh

Oct 11, 2021
I found the translated of 4.0 version, but it's translated into Spanish, just hope that the Eng version will be out soon

Reactions: Yacon
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes