VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Been a while once more since I came back here. Any links to the latest and updated English Android version of this? (Preferably with mods added already but base game is fine too, I guess.)

Since it seems that 4.0 will take a long while to be translated to English, much less ported to Android version.

Might be nice to know what new content they have added as well. Thanks in Advance!

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
I checked out the raw v4.0.0. There are some differences: Sylvie's art design has changed a little, she has lighter colored hair and scars, slightly different scar positions, eyes are very different, and slightly darker nipples. That is not a exhaustive list, as I could miss any number of differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The closet has changed dramatically, much more varied color options and new clothes,
even preset color options. (as shown on the upper right side)
Last but not least, I hope this dispels the idea that this update is just clothes, there is a new sex position 'standing doggy', here are quite a few images of it and a new scene:
In case you didn't notice Sylvie is wearing a bra during sex. this counts far all positions. You can still remove it during or before sex, in the closet.
The last version I've played is 3.0.22. If any of this content has showed up in a earlier update, I missed it. This is only what I've found so far, not everything. There, that's a big post full of images to show off the content, took awhile but here you go.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I checked out the raw v4.0.0. There are some differences: Sylvie's art design has changed a little, she has lighter colored hair and scars, slightly different scar positions, eyes are very different, and slightly darker nipples. That is not a exhaustive list, as I could miss any number of differences.
Do I imagine things, or are her tits bigger and her hips wider then before?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have to admit I do prefer hebes over lolis, so I am quite interested in this new version. :cool:
TIL I'm not actually into loli's much
I mean
I am
because I'm into the old sylvie as well
but she's definitely way more of a cutegasm than an orgasm

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i mean..if she does give birth, she probably dies judging by her condition...
So I'm kinda glad there's no pregnancy because I am NOT ready to witness that lol
Yeah, if I remember correctly it is due to her condition that she will not be pregnant. At some point someone asked for pregnancy and marriage, which marriage being a "maybe" and pregnancy being a "no".

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
If poor Sylvie can die from a fever I don't think she's ever giving birth naturally.
I mean I don't see why she couldn't get pregnant, it's just that she'd need a C-section.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes