VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
TIL I'm not actually into loli's much
I mean
I am
because I'm into the old sylvie as well
but she's definitely way more of a cutegasm than an orgasm
What are u guys talking about? wdym old Sylvie? I've been away from this game for a long time... is there a new one or a new version of her? what's the difference?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Am I right about this? Version 4.0.0?

So if I to understand it correctly, the reason its not here is because its untranslated yeah?

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
If poor Sylvie can die from a fever I don't think she's ever giving birth naturally.
I mean I don't see why she couldn't get pregnant, it's just that she'd need a C-section.
well ... she's an orphan whose relatives are unknown, her previous master used acid to burn her, and enjoyed her creams, she was barely fed anything at all, and she slept on the cold stone floor, and majority of the time she remained naked for her "master's pleasure" and once the master "supposedly" died, (he had a lot of enemies so vendetta is possible) the merchant took Sylvie from him and treated her as another product for selling.
based on the prologue the merchant got really sick, so he dropped on the road, if it wasn't for Gris "the game's canon name for the town's doctor" the merchant would have died, and he was in debt for the doctor, and while he was healing, god knows what happened with Sylvie..

so you are telling me that .. an abused, unfed, cold, weak, PTSD, traumatized, immune deficient, girl who found some rags and DIY something from them to cover herself, without ever having any healthcare at all this girl is not supposed to get sick, as her body goes under radical biological change from being abused, into being tutored what "feeling" is like? as in "literally what FEELING anything" is like?

also throughout the entire game she only gets fever ONCE, and after that, she's fine forever.
by the way, according to the canon lore of the game, Sylvie will never age, never get married, never have offspring, and all these fan fiction arts, are non canon. YES Ray-K once thought about making an adult version of Sylvie, but that concept art went on to create his latest creation from it "courtship dream"

Daily life with a slave: Teaching Feeling, is an endless game, pretty much.
and it's the EASIEST ON THE EYES game, from the entire collection of "Freaking Charming" collection.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I am a bit confused. I played this ages ago. There's talk about a newer version (4.0?) but the one on the main post is 2.52 or something. Did they stop updating this post? Anywhere else to get it (translated)?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I am a bit confused. I played this ages ago. There's talk about a newer version (4.0?) but the one on the main post is 2.52 or something. Did they stop updating this post? Anywhere else to get it (translated)?
Same I'm intrigued about the 4.0 content

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But that was before lots of love and headpatting.
well ... she's an orphan whose relatives are unknown, her previous master used acid to burn her, and enjoyed her creams, she was barely fed anything at all, and she slept on the cold stone floor, and majority of the time she remained naked for her "master's pleasure" and once the master "supposedly" died, (he had a lot of enemies so vendetta is possible) the merchant took Sylvie from him and treated her as another product for selling.
based on the prologue the merchant got really sick, so he dropped on the road, if it wasn't for Gris "the game's canon name for the town's doctor" the merchant would have died, and he was in debt for the doctor, and while he was healing, god knows what happened with Sylvie..

so you are telling me that .. an abused, unfed, cold, weak, PTSD, traumatized, immune deficient, girl who found some rags and DIY something from them to cover herself, without ever having any healthcare at all this girl is not supposed to get sick, as her body goes under radical biological change from being abused, into being tutored what "feeling" is like? as in "literally what FEELING anything" is like?

also throughout the entire game she only gets fever ONCE, and after that, she's fine forever.
by the way, according to the canon lore of the game, Sylvie will never age, never get married, never have offspring, and all these fan fiction arts, are non canon. YES Ray-K once thought about making an adult version of Sylvie, but that concept art went on to create his latest creation from it "courtship dream"

Daily life with a slave: Teaching Feeling, is an endless game, pretty much.
and it's the EASIEST ON THE EYES game, from the entire collection of "Freaking Charming" collection.
The love and headpatting doesn't reverse the damage already done, damage which is long term if not permanent. She underwent massive biological changes in her past that resulted in infertility and stunted growth, which is automatically an indicator of just how severe those changes were (we're talking the 'lucky to be alive at all' kind of severe), she's not getting pregnant.

Same I'm intrigued about the 4.0 content
There is one version translated that is more up to date than this thread (3.0.22), this does happen as the people updating it cannot be here 24/7/365. On top of that, there is another that is not yet translated (4.0) and likely will not be until it is in its final form to avoid having to do it more than once because of changes if ever.

TheTrueNerd

Jun 20, 2018
I checked out the raw v4.0.0. There are some differences: Sylvie's art design has changed a little, she has lighter colored hair and scars, slightly different scar positions, eyes are very different, and slightly darker nipples. That is not a exhaustive list, as I could miss any number of differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The closet has changed dramatically, much more varied color options and new clothes,
even preset color options. (as shown on the upper right side)
Last but not least, I hope this dispels the idea that this update is just clothes, there is a new sex position 'standing doggy', here are quite a few images of it and a new scene:
In case you didn't notice Sylvie is wearing a bra during sex. this counts far all positions. You can still remove it during or before sex, in the closet.
The last version I've played is 3.0.22. If any of this content has showed up in a earlier update, I missed it. This is only what I've found so far, not everything. There, that's a big post full of images to show off the content, took awhile but here you go.
Welp, all i can say is that she looks more "human" in this new 4.0 update. And a bit matured?

Reactions: FintheSheep
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes