VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

tramy2077

May 15, 2020
Will the link to the 4.0 version be released soon? I mean, the untranslated one. I haven't seen any download links on the internet yet.

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I have this question. I played the modded version, never click the "Molest" button, but Sylvie just keep on dying when reaching day 16th, and affection is above 45. Do anyone know wth is going on?

EDIT: Ok I think I found out something strange. When Sylvie was sick, I don't see the "nursing her" or "tell her to rest" options pop up anywhere, and the game just straight up tell Sylvie to rest. Is this some kind of bug or something?

Last edited:

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Okay, with my non-existent knowledge of japanese, I have used technology to translate some of the patch notes. Mostly just quality of life changes it seems, and some system changes to make future updates easier. Some of the changes I can't make sense of, some of them are self explanatory. Good news is, it looks like ray's working on new scenes and more clothing options during the H-scenes. Personally I'm not holding my breath though cause this motherfucker takes so long to update anything. If anybody can actually read japanese and provide an actual human translation for these things, that would be great.

#2023/1/13 -ver4.0.0
[システム周り] System changes
・ティラノスクリプトを更新
(v510h。Updated tyranoscript)
・コードを大幅に書き換え。変数管理方法と画像のレイヤー構成も全て一新。
(Rewrote a lot of code. Image layering and "variable management" were redesigned)
・ファイル構成の変更。初回起動時にかかる時間を短縮(反面MacOS版導入方法に手順が少し増えます。
(Changed file structure, should take less time for first time startup. Takes longer for Mac, lul)
・プラグインの追加によりセーブロード画面でページ切り替え式UIと個別消去機能を追加。ついでにスロット数も100に増加。
(Save menu changes. Added a save page UI, save deletion, and increased slots to 100)
・更新履歴のテキスト表示方法変更。
(Changed text display method of the update history. Idk what this means here)
・同封楽曲のマスタリング(音量調整)とループ動作のための最適化。副次的にファイルサイズの節約。
(Optimized music playing, saved some file size somewhere)
・入力式コミュの単語受付範囲を広く改善。
(More words are accepted when talking to Syvie. This is a bit of a guess with context clues, take with grain of salt)
例:今までは「ありがとう/ありがと/いつもありがとう」の3つのみが「ありがとうコミュ」発生のトリガーだったが
「ありがとう」を含んでいればどんな文章でも受け付けるように。
(Ex: Before, it would trigger only on "thank you"/"thank you always". Now, it triggers as long as "thank you" is included)

[グラフィック周り] Display changes
・画面比率を16:9に変更。それに合わせて全てのシーンでUIと背景を調整及び変更。
(Screen ratio is now 16:9. UI and backgrounds have been changed accordingly)
・新機能&新仕様のためにHシーンとサブキャラ以外全ての立ち絵を修正&衣装全て描き直し。
(A LOT of redrawing. All clothes, npcs, and standing pictures have been redrawn. Nothing new for H scenes)
・バック対位のイベントHシーンを描き直し+全ての衣装を反映可能に。
(Redrew the standing doggy or sitting?, and redrew the clothes for this scene)
・一部衣装デザイン大幅変更。柄、タイ、メガネなど細かなバリエーションも少数追加。
(Variations of ties, glasses, patterns were added. No idea what ties and patterns are, just gonna have to test)
・一部の衣装を上、下、襟、肩で個別に変更できる機能追加。
(Added a function that allows you to change individual parts of clothing like top, bottom, collar, shoulders)
・衣装のカラーをほぼ全衣装共通で21色に増加、さらに衣装1つにつき色を最大3箇所変更できる機能追加。
(Increased clothing colors to 21, and added a function that allows you to change upto 3 colors)
・服下枠に衣装3種、新規へアピン1種、水着5種追加。
(Added 3 clothes, 1 new hairpin, and 5 swimsuits(?) to lower frame. Idk what lower frame is here)
・一時的に実装を取りやめていた衣装や機能を一部再実装。
(Re-added some of the withheld clothing and functions from last beta patch)
・テキストウィンドウのキャラ名表示方法及びデザインを変更。
(Changed character name display and text window design)
・ダイアログとクリック待ちアイコンのデザインを変更
(Changed dialog and waiting-for-click icons)
・特殊ムードになった際、外出中でも専用デザインの表示をするように。
(When in a mood, the indicator now shows even when you are out)

[仕様/UI周り] Specs/UI
・最初から始める際に仲良くなるまでの過程を全てスキップする設定追加。
(You can now skip the intro. Or that's what it looks like it's saying anyways)
・地の文の淫語をカスタマイズできる設定を追加。
(Added a setting that allows you to customize the "dirty words" of the "earth bun". No fucking clue)
・ステータスで記録する項目多数追加。
(Added more item records?)
・名前にふり仮名の入力欄を追加し名前呼称の表現を少し改良。
(Added a furigana input field to the name and slightly improved the expression of the name. No idea)
・淫語設定最大数と発生頻度幅の増加、精液呼称の要求を追加。
(Increased the maximum number of Dirty Talk settings and frequency of occurrence, and added semen naming requirements.)
・服の買い物時に一度に買える商品の最大数を親愛度に依存したものでなく、今の荷物の量に応じて変動する仕様に変更
(Changed the maximum number of clothes that can be purchased at one time to use a "luggage" stat instead of "love" stat)
・一部のヘアアクセとツインテ&サイドテを併用できるように仕様変更。
(Changed some details so certain hair accesories can be used together with twin tails and side tails)
・服、襟、一括色変更、に3色のプリセット変更機能追加。
(Added 3 color preset change function for clothes, collar, batch color change)
・着せ替えのカラーリングを一括で変更できる機能を追加。
(Added a function that allows you to change the coloring of the dress-up all at once.)
・着せ替えのプリセット項目を新規追加。
(Added new preset items for dress-up.)
・コーディネートのボタンに設定した名前を表示する機能追加&スロット数も100に増加。
(Added a function to display the name set on the coordination button & increased the number of slots to 100.)
・呼称関連の機能追加に合わせて主にHシーンのテキストを部分的に変更。淫語発言箇所の追加と発生率の調整。
(Partially changed the text of the H scene mainly according to the addition of naming-related functions. Addition of dirty words and adjustment of occurrence rate.)
・淫乱度や発情状態によるイベントやトークの分岐条件を変更及び修正。
(Change and modify event and dialogue options depending on lewdness and estrus state.)
・特殊ムードや淫乱トーク発生率の確率を再調整。
(Readjusted the probability of special mood and horny talk occurrence rate.)
・キャラごとに違う色のシャドウをテキストにかける機能追加。(設定でon/off可能
(Added a function to apply a different color shadow to the text for each character. (Can be turned on/off by setting)
・ログデザイン変更。
(Changed changelog design)
・瞬きと口パクのon/off機能を再追加。
(Re-added blink and lip-sync on/off functions.)
(アニメーションのせいで重くなるという声があったものの、
報告がごく少数かつ現象が確認できなくて懐疑的だったので実装を後回しにしていました。
(Seems some people experienced bugs with this function, but Ray didn't really experience it himself so it's re-added)

[コマンドHシーン関係](To bed. Ray added a bunch of stuff which he says needs "balance". Adjustment incoming) (まだバランス調整にあまり時間をかけていないので計算方法や仕様の再調整の可能性大。
・バック対位をコマンドHシーンに対応
(Back counterpoint corresponds to command H scene.)
・舐めるコマンドを追加。(現状テキストは最低限。後日追加予定。
(Added lick command. Currently, text is minimal. More will be added later)
・ブラ表示対応。
(Supports bra display)
・新規表情の追加。
(New facial expressions)
・UI一新。室内の明るさ変更、体を拭く、行動選択UIのパターンなど追加。
(New UI. Addition of room brightness change, body wipe, action selection UI pattern, etc.)
・ボタンやクリック可能箇所にカーソルを乗せた際に対応する行動や部位を表示する機能追加。
(Added a function to display the corresponding actions and parts when the cursor is placed on a button or clickable part.)
・設定欄でBGMとSEのボリューム変更を可能に。
(It is possible to change the volume of BGM and SE of the h scene in the settings)
・絶頂の計算方法を変更。全体の絶頂ゲージとは別に部位ごとの絶頂を実装。
(Changed the calculation method of climax. Implemented the climax for each part separately from the overall climax gauge.)
・コマンドHシーン前の着せ替え機能再追加。
(Re-added the dress-up function before the command H scene.)
以前と違いコーディネートの記録と編集を除く全着せ替え機能にアクセスできるよう改善。
(Improved access to all dress-up functions except recording and editing coordination unlike before.)
・その他不具合複数修正。
(Fixed several other bugs)

※新機能分の差分や機能を全ていっぺんに作り直すのはしんどかったので一時的に以下の機能を停止。後日再実装予定。(Temporarily withheld functions due to amount of work/bugs)
・お仕事シーン及びバック対位以外のイベントHシーンでの衣装反映(応じてHイベントの発生条件も一部変更
(Reflection of costumes in event H scenes other than work scenes and back position)
・おねだりシーンのイラスト、正常位の青姦
(Illustration of a begging scene, missionary aokan)
・エプロン、極小レース下着
(Apron, tiny lace underwear)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The has had it images updated, as 4.0 is now properly (with a few things temporally cut again) released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally prefer the original style as it looks more cute to me.

I don't think there's an option to switch between the two styles judging by the patch notes so, hopefully someone can make a patch to revert the art changes.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
3.0.22 is the latest version with a English translation, maybe now 4.β is 4.0 and not a beta they'll think about switching.
Infinite thanks. I was still stuck on 2.5. Hopefully they will update to at some point.

Speaking of which, if I understand the instructions correctly all I need to do is download the game from the Workupload link, run it once and than exit and apply the patch from ? Is that correct?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Speaking of which, if I understand the instructions correctly all I need to do is download the game from the Workupload link, run it once...
The Workupload link has the game ran and half patched already. You just need to install the main (fix_TF) patch, then mods then the custom clothes if you want them.

Reactions: Boss1234
Jan 25, 2018
Links v4.0.0:

Mega

If one of them fails, I will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks PapaKangu
Thank you! There was another 4.0 version uploaded to Anonfiles, while I appreciate the effort I don't understand why people keep uploading to that site, its incredibly slow.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you! There was another 4.0 version uploaded to Anonfiles, while I appreciate the effort I don't understand why people keep uploading to that site, its incredibly slow.
Two reasons. Firstly, some of the other sites have download number limits (example Google Drive) or horrible daily download limits (like Mega) or some other thing that prevents people from downloading. Anon does not. Secondly Anon isn't actually slow all the time. It depends on their load at the time. I have had mixed results with anything from glacially slow to very fast indeed from them.

So Anon is a really good backup option for when all else fails that some times surprises us by being actually good.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes