VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Been a long time since I touched this game. I remember the dev sperged out. Apparently it's still getting sporadic updates even as recently as this month. Did it ever get an ending or plot progression? Last time I touched it there was just an endless loop and a couple scenes to unlock based on clothing I think.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Don't mix things from different patch makers or game versions. There's przemo's 2.5.2 patch with or without mods in the opening posts main downloads, or there's tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 you can assemble (or their 2.5.2 if you want).
So If I want the Mod Version, I choose this
MOLESTED (with mod)
MEGA
and nothing else and can just ignore the Extra tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 or is it needed ?
Sorry I'm stupid when thre is this much needed download o.o

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So If I want the Mod Version, I choose this...
That and probably the quick fix linked under it, if your still using WinRAR remember to rename the 7z to something shorter before extraction. Or tfpatchguy's which has a few more mods in it's mod pack.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

Commenter23

Sep 3, 2021
[win10]cant get it to run for some reason, waited over 10 minutes. found out it created something in /roaming/

"NETWORK PERSISTENT STATE" file and in there is {"net":{"network_qualities":{....

i applied the latest beta patch[4.β3] and it showed me a black screen

side note: dont know if it matters but i bought the game in dlsite jp not the eng ver, got the game running nicely off beta mode

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you find the guy with the book and what are the chances to find him?
Wander around the market with Sylvie. Don't know what the chance is, is but loading up a newish save Ferrum appeared first trip after hanging around once, reloading it was during the second day spent there. In 3.0 and up I guess go alone.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes