VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If she's the only one that's willing to tell us that for the holidays, then so be it, it's better than nothing, and most certainly better than being in some dogshit relationship with a controlling and demeaning piece of filth like some of my acquaintances
We don't need anyone. Go make yourself a gigantic cup of hot chocolate, turn up your heat, get in your bed and play a game in a discord channel.
<3

inkton

Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I've got 3.0.22 installed with mods, and 2 things are bothering me, not sure if it's something I did wrong or what, but first, I have high enough lust/intimacy for the roleplay scene, but it freezes the game part way, and the second is that the background and other things black out in certain scenes, making the game look really awkward. Any help on what could be the issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it freezes the game part way, and the second is that the background and other things black out in certain scenes, making the game look really awkward.
The game (used to at least) have issues like that if it's made to go over 1080p. If it hasn't, and it's buried in a lot of folders maybe move it out of some. Otherwise maybe try making a new copy of 3.022 from scratch, just tried the roleplay scene quickly and no issues for me.

inkton

Mar 23, 2019
The game (used to at least) have issues like that if it's made to go over 1080p. If it hasn't, and it's buried in a lot of folders maybe move it out of some. Otherwise maybe try making a new copy of 3.022 from scratch, just tried the roleplay scene quickly and no issues for me.
Thank you! It seems me telling the game to stretch just by maximizing the window was causing it to freeze, playing it with the window at default size allowed me to get through it, thanks! I'm probably going to try a fresh install in a bit to try and get this other issue resolved, it happened during that roleplay scene too

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
I've came back because I remembered this game after so many years, why is there 10 morbillion versions of it now? Official 2.5.2 which apparently hasn't been updated by the dev in a while, modded 2.5.2, but then there's 3.0.22? Who made it, god? If it's made by the community shouldn't it be under 2.5.2 modded? Someone please help I don't get it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've came back because I remembered this game after so many years...
If you buy the game from 3.0.19 (with a .22 update patch ), and the 4.β3 beta version. The beta is currently being ignored by the translation patch and mod makers who are sticking with 3.0.22 for now.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
If you buy the game from 3.0.19 (with a .22 update patch ), and the 4.β3 beta version. The beta is currently being ignored by the translation patch and mod makers who are sticking with 3.0.22 for now.
Thank you for the clarification, I think I got the gist of it now

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes