VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I've already followed the instructions 2 times, and I can't seem to apply the translation patch.
If the game is infinity stuck, or just failing to patch maybe try moving it. It's usually ok for me with the 32Bit executable installed but otherwise I have to move it out of folders (I put just it on the desktop) for it to work properly.

You can do it manually if you have to, the .tpatch files can be opened with something like 7Zip. Find the matching game folder and files to move the patches (then mods) over to and overwrite just (or similar to) how you used to in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SUBT500

May 6, 2019
If the game is infinity stuck, or just failing to patch maybe try moving it. It's usually ok for me with the 32Bit executable installed but otherwise I have to move it out of folders (I put just it on the desktop) for it to work properly.

You can do it manually if you have to, the .tpatch files can be opened with something like 7Zip. Find the matching game folder and files to move the patches (then mods) over to and overwrite just (or similar to) how you used to in the...
Thanks a lot man.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need clothing mod for 2.5 version anyone got?
If you mean custom clothing there's parts here for the game in the opening post, look through BryEdw's posts. If you build your own copy of 2.5.2 with though there's a full custom...
Turn on custom clothing just by entering custom clothing into the say bar.

ZKAUX_PLAYER

Feb 8, 2022
If you mean custom clothing there's parts here for the game in the opening post, look through BryEdw's posts. If you build your own copy of 2.5.2 with though there's a full custom...
Turn on custom clothing just by entering custom clothing into the say bar.
thanks alot man alot of them were unavaible for some reason but still thanks alot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks alot man alot of them were unavaible for some reason but still thanks alot
If you install tfpatchguy's pack to one of the prepatched (with przemo's things) games from the opening post then it won't work properly. You have to build your own copy with tfpatchguy's things, from scratch. Clean game linked to in the post from before, or here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think they will only work on it if Ray adds some story content/scenes
3.0 was a UI remake then 4β did it again. 4β is a test version not a proper update so who knows what the next one could be, it could get remade yet again and undo any work made on it.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
This post was made in the development thread to highlight content being considered for porting to the modpack by VM Anon and TF Anon, now that they don't need to focus on translation with the return of TL-kun.

I wanted to fuck Aurelia, that woman get me crazy

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
This post was made in the development thread to highlight content being considered for porting to the modpack by VM Anon and TF Anon, now that they don't need to focus on translation with the return of TL-kun.

Which mod pack are they being added to?

Jan 31, 2022
where do y'all get your mods from? Or is it all just the two mega links on the front? This is probably one of my top h games and i'd love to play dress up with the best girl.

Also is there an easier way to download from mega or do y'all also put up with their damn throttling and limiting?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where do y'all get your mods from. Or is it all just the two mega links on the front...
Just go with tfpatchguy's. 3.0.22 is the latests version, but purely for dress up 2.5.2 still has custom clothing. If you do try out their 2.5.2 things do not install them to a already patched game from the opening post.

Look here for a unpatched 2.5.2 not from MEGA.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes