VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them.
Thank you for your effort, I was playing v2.5.2(I got it from OP) but now I have succesfully downloaded v3.0.22 and installed all mods & patches thanks to your instructions. It seems like everything is working perfectly, thanks again!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Is there any scene or special dialogue If you have father-daughter relationship with Slyvie (play as platonic)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What are the requirements for unlocking normal clothing shop?
I already bought her first outfit but now I can't go there because option to go doesn't appear in the game. The only options I currently have when I go to town are "Rest in the plaza" and "Go Home".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZaSpeedy

Jun 19, 2020
I think there is a new version don't know for sure, but i heard in jap is a 3.0 version, can someone search and see if they can update the game?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
im getting the black screen with loading tyranoscript, but it was working fine the last time i opened the app, what has happened?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but it was working fine the last time i opened the app, what has happened?
Think a few people have reported that happening. It's a bit of a shot in the dark but try deleting TeechingFeeling_sf.sav, it's not the actual saved games but just the settings.

Otherwise try download the game again maybe, if you got the game from the opening post you could instead try making a version with tfpatchguy's things instead. If you don't mind not being able to use a old save try 3.0.22 instead.

Reactions: yesz

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Think a few people have reported that happening. It's a bit of a shot in the dark but try deleting TeechingFeeling_sf.sav, it's not the actual saved games but just the settings.

Otherwise try download the game again maybe, if you got the game from the opening post you could instead try making a version with tfpatchguy's things instead. If you don't mind not being able to use a old save try 3.0.22 instead.
deleting the TeechingFeeling_sf.sav made it work again, ty

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TioAndromeda

Jul 20, 2020
Someone knows how i can edit the the texts of the game? i found the text in a large .json file but the mod dialoges r not here, can anyone help?

Last edited:

SUBT500

May 6, 2019
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. Although they haven't updated them in a week they do update often so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I've already followed the instructions 2 times, and I can't seem to apply the translation patch. any help?

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Someone knows how i can edit the the texts of the game? i found the text in a large .json file but the mod dialoges r not here, can anyone help?
The JSON is just for powering the translation engine so as not to ruin the game files for any future translations. The mod files have all of the text in the actual .ks files in plain English. Any ports of the Vietnamese or Chinese mods will have to be hard-translated (directly in the files), but the appropriate and current convention for the base game is for the JP text to be left intact and use a soft-translation through the JSON.

Reactions: TioAndromeda
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes