VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So there's no real mod database or share thread out there other than these?
4Chan but thats just tfpatchguy's things and links to older versions. You can't usually go mixing things, that's why you need a clean copy of the game for tfpatchguy, not one from the opening post prepatched with przemo's.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh and there's BryEdw's cushion if you don't want just Sylvie sitting on the floor. Swap it with the games image, after fixing the name so it's back (after being attached to the post) to the same as the original.

Reactions: Hilde214151

Freezeblase

Oct 30, 2019
ok i'm probably the 6978th guy to ask that but how do i get past the cold ? i can't figure out how to cure her and she dies everytime, and i didn't molest her first, the button disapeared after like a week anyway.

but yea, how do i cure her from the cold and access the rest of the game ?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
ok i'm probably the 6978th guy to ask that but how do i get past the cold ? i can't figure out how to cure her and she dies everytime, and i didn't molest her first, the button disapeared after like a week anyway.

I just act nice to her. I mean, her stories of what she has survived that she tells you are fucked up. If you kind to her at all costs, she ends up getting better. Give her a normal meal. If she asks for something, say yes. Treat her like a friend and not property and it works out. I feel her death from her sickness is her giving up hope anyone is worth a shit. Pretty much suicide by the misfortune of being sick.

Also, R---ing her is honestly one of those options that exists but also makes you feel like shit in time. I hate that its an option.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020

1. Click Headpat
2. Look for the Repeat/Loop Icon and click (press skip while you're at it as well)
3. Do it for until you get to the Sick Sylvie event
4. Every choices must be positive

Basically, you must have 100 trust until you get to Sick Sylvie event to unlock the 2nd choice. Molest is fine as long as its not penetration (again, just reach 100 trust)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

Freezeblase

Oct 30, 2019
1. Click Headpat
2. Look for the Repeat/Loop Icon and click (press skip while you're at it as well)
3. Do it for 3 days straight
4. Every choices must be positive

Basically, you must have 100 trust by day 3 to unlock the 2nd choice. Molest is fine as long as its not penetration (again, just reach 100 trust)
so yea i did that, i had over a 100 trust with her, and by day 17 she has a fever and died.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I just act nice to her. I mean, her stories of what she has survived that she tells you are fucked up. If you kind to her at all costs, she ends up getting better. Give her a normal meal. If she asks for something, say yes. Treat her like a friend and not property and it works out. I feel her death from her sickness is her giving up hope anyone is worth a shit. Pretty much suicide by the misfortune of being sick.

Also, R---ing her is honestly one of those options that exists but also makes you feel like shit in time. I hate that its an option.
It exists so we know who has a soul and who doesn't

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Links to (links to) two probably older versions of untranslated overhauls are here, with Ichibikun's youtube. The apk of the other one can apparently be gotten from here. And a tiny bit is in tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack.

Keep reading the 4Chan thread and it sounds like it's only temporary.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a difference between version 3.00 and 3.0.22?
Bug fixes, it's in Japanese but see the update patches . 3.0.0 was rushed to make it out on the games DLSite anniversary. Long guide to getting 3.0.22 running here, short version with the already updated game here.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes