VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Hi, someone know what is this? I have all galleries unlocked, but i don't know what are that empty squares.
teaching2.JPG

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there an english translation for the game?
Tell me you didn't really ask this when you clearly have 140 pages in which you can follow the updates for the translation for the new version, that should be nearly finished iirc - though technically speaking, this game was already translated since the 1.9.2 version.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
it says in the OP Installation guide that we sould folder "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" to "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" but there is no Transfix download link in the OP !!!
The 'folders' you are looking for are already included in the game download, once you 'unzip' the download you will find the game folder, and , the Transfix folder, open the 2nd folder and you will find 2 more folders, take each of these (individually) and just 'drag and drop' or copy (your choice) into the main game folder, allow the overwrite prompt, and now you should be good to go...have fun, just remember...she's a poor lil' thing who has been seriously mistreated...be nice to her. OR ELSE. :)

Reactions: kiyiya

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Tell me you didn't really ask this when you clearly have 140 pages in which you can follow the updates for the translation for the new version, that should be nearly finished iirc - though technically speaking, this game was already translated since the 1.9.2 version.
Curious to see if they actually reply to your comment, sheepishly or otherwise. :D;) I could be mistaken but, I thought the 'English Translation' came out earlier than the v1.9.2 ??

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Curious to see if they actually reply to your comment, sheepishly or otherwise. :D;) I could be mistaken but, I thought the 'English Translation' came out earlier than the v1.9.2 ??
Don't remember honestly, but that and/or prior to that version surely was already translated.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Don't remember honestly, but that and/or prior to that version surely was already translated.
Can't remember off-hand which version I started with but I'm almost sure it was before that, all I do know is it was about or over 2years ago, loved it then, still love it now.. :)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well, the link I downloaded from (MEGA) wasn't translated. I opened it and it was in Japanese. I replaced the 2 folders (data & tyrano) after like the OP's instructions said. When I tried replaying the game (TeachingFeeling & TeachingFeeling.exe) it won't open or work.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, the link I downloaded from (MEGA) wasn't translated. I opened it and it was in Japanese. I replaced the 2 folders (data & tyrano) after like the OP's instructions said. When I tried replaying the game (TeachingFeeling & TeachingFeeling.exe) it won't open or work.
Try this
(password is )
Should be the latest version (1.9.2) before the "massive overhaul" made by the dev itself, so the recent versions.

Reactions: Zontany

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
hi hi it<s been a while since I checked this game
I'm now an uploader and the thread has been updated to 2.4

Hope everything (except changelog, got no info atm) is in order :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me what the "patch" is for in the OP? There doesn't really seem to be any instructions or any mention of it.

Any and all info is appreciated. :)

Wulren

Oct 7, 2018
the game is on japanese language

you have to download the transfix file from the first page ("patch")

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i downloaded the english fix at mega. there are missing the most important files. at nopy everything was there. and it works.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes