VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, do you know how to install this mod on an Android device?
Can't really do things like that on Android I don't think, you need the port maker to include any mods when they convert the game. You have to root your device to even use a old save file, the game is in the heavily protected...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only found it using a emulator, you risk breaking you phone or tablet by rooting it.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Chronos696

May 8, 2019
Whenever I pat Slyvie's head, an alert pops up saying "tag: [set_time_pat] does not exist."

How do I fix this, time still moves forward, but it's really annoying.

Chronos696

May 8, 2019
Now whenever I try to go outside, it says "tag: [outfit_check] does not exist."

And this time it freezes the game, how do I fix.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any idea when this game will be getting an update?
There's no real schedule, but we have a idea what 3.0.0 will be. A recent makes it sound like it won't be anytime soon though, and that it won't contain any new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did a little digging and is Courtship Dream a game with their Shizuko character, and is Lonely Only a Love at First Sight sequel. Determinable Unstable has a too apparently.

Edit - Updated with newly excavated info about the two games.

Last edited:

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
Is this game sort of short? It's endearing, but I feel like I've got everything and there hasn't been a lot changes for awhile. I've unlocked cowgirl and hard sex, have found blue flowers and have her lust to over 100 and intimacy to about 800. very high sensitivity on half her stats.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this game sort of short? It's endearing, but I feel like I've got everything...
Click on the cog bottom right of the screen and check the memories menu. It shows you all the scenes you've gotten, and has spaces for the one you haven't. There's a translated version of it's guide here if your missing any.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Is this game sort of short? It's endearing, but I feel like I've got everything and there hasn't been a lot changes for awhile. I've unlocked cowgirl and hard sex, have found blue flowers and have her lust to over 100 and intimacy to about 800. very high sensitivity on half her stats.
The highest level of sensitivity is mega high, Intimacy and lust can go up to 99,999 although no new developments happen after like 3,000 or so. You also unlock a clothing shop that only opens at night, and sells new clothes dependent on sylvie's lust. I hope the sensitivity gets a new level, like Extreme where one click raises her meter to the halfway point instantly, or every click makes her cum immediately. That'd be wild.

Jun 20, 2018
Can't really do things like that on Android I don't think, you need the port maker to include any mods when they convert the game. You have to root your device to even use a old save file, you risk breaking you phone or tablet by rooting it.
Damn. That really sucks. Well, thank you for letting me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes