VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
New Mod Patch 1.8.1 Beta
Note - First Run Mod Patch Only - Might still have Bugs!!!!

Not added to OP yet - Beta

This is what I recommend for now though!!:)

Please Use only the Mod Patch ...OR... the Translation Only Patch - Not BOTH!!!

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
New Mod Patch 1.8.1 Beta

Not added to OP yet - Beta

This is what I recommend for now though!!:)

Please Use only the Mod Patch ...OR... the Translation Only Patch - Not BOTH!!!

Your note is confusing, "run modpatch first".. I thought we only had one or the other with patches. I'm assuming because this is beta you havn't added the translation files to it so we should first install the "all in one" patch then this one over that?
option B in this photo?

Reactions: Twistty

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Is it hard to combine Translation and Mod patch ? I don't see the use of using mod patch if the game stays in Japanese unless mod patch gives really good stuff.

Edit: Nvm mod patch has translation and lots of goodies.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

"Your note is confusing, "run modpatch first".. I thought we only had one or the other with patches. I'm assuming because this is beta you havn't added the translation files to it so we should first install the "all in one" patch then this one over that?"

Sorry - both patches were still being tested - Translation Only needed a few fixes - seems stable now! :D
Updated OP now!!!o_O

Mod Patch fixed a few of those errors - but I am adding a few more things to it - so expect one more update. That is the only reason it was not put in the OP so far - it is stable as is - but still working on a few new thing:)

Both patches include the translation files - so PLEASE - Only use One OR the Other!!!

Note: The Mod Patch ALWAYS contains the Translation Only files - but can never be combined with it!!!

New Mod Patch 1.8.1 Beta

Final in OP - Edited

Yes my "note is (was) confusing" - apologizes!!! Hope this cleared things up?

Side note - you shold also consider using 7z - so much better then WinZip is sooo many ways - it's free!!!!

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

"Is it hard to combine Translation and Mod patch ? I don't see the use of using mod patch if the game stays in Japanese unless mod patch gives really good stuff."

"Combine Translation and Mod patch ?" - No - please don't your game will be farked completly if you do that!!!!!!

Both patches include the translation files - so PLEASE - Only use One OR the Other!!!

Note: The Mod Patch ALWAYS contains the Translation Only files - but can never be combined with it!!!

New Mod Patch 1.8.1 Beta

Final in OP - Edited

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Op updated.
Added stable and fixed Translation Only Patch!

If anyone finds ANY bugs - please post them here - they will be fixed - but please be "somewhat" patient:p
This was a HUGE update - and finding all changed assets, Json, .ks files etc., - was (is) a bitch actually - so thanks for?????
Buffering..............................

Last edited:

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016

"Is it hard to combine Translation and Mod patch ? I don't see the use of using mod patch if the game stays in Japanese unless mod patch gives really good stuff."

"Combine Translation and Mod patch ?" - No - please don't your game will be farked completly if you do that!!!!!!
Didn't know mod patch came with translation, all good.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016

Side note - you shold also consider using 7z - so much better then WinZip is sooo many ways - it's free!!!!
Indeed, I have 7zip installed as well and do use it, especially with high compression zips. I find winzip handles bulk actions better for multipart zips. That's the only reason it's set as default. If i have a folder full of zips i can just select all, and extract all without any errors. even when it does give me erorrs it gives me choices. 7zip just says "Nope, this one is fucked here is a tiny blerb that says no clown, good luck figuring out which it was." =)

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
bug for modpatch beta: went to town wearing the transparent sundress, walked around the plaza one time then chose "go on a date" no option appears, Just gets stuck as pictured.

also I don't see any of the custom outfit even though they are enabled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Known Bug - It is fixed. A final Mod Patch will be released later today - had to go away for the week end! ;-)

Also - To get the custom outfits - In the "Say" box you have to enter" custom clothes"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps. - Thanks ever so much for all your reports everyone - Will put "something" special in for each of the people who waited patiently for the final version.

Stay tuned ;-)

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I want a little something :p
Still waiting to the first "full release" of the 1.8.1 version + trad + modpatch :eazyHype:

And laughting to all other version i found on the internet :p, because i know "someone who knows"

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I switched to ubuntu and bid farewell to half of my game library :'(

Is there a dummy's guide to get this to work on ubuntu? Wine doesn't seem to be doing it for me
Not sure? This one here is for windows and mac only - sorry!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I want a little something :p
Still waiting to the first "full release" of the 1.8.1 version + trad + modpatch :eazyHype:

And laughting to all other version i found on the internet :p, because i know "someone who knows"
Just finishing it up now - cannot find any more bugs:D
Thanks for waiting patiently - yes you got a "little something".:15:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1.8.1 Mod Patch Final is up on the OP

NetZero
211Rudens
MWeb
Throwaway13031980
ikaruga
A830S
boobnoob
muttdoggy

Just change your name in game for ...... Lol
Hope i didn't miss anyone?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
1.8.1 Mod Patch Final is up on the OP

NetZero
211Rudens
MWeb
Throwaway13031980
ikaruga
A830S
boobnoob
muttdoggy

Just change your name in game for ...... Lol
Hope i didn't miss anyone?
Something will happen in game if i type my name on it ?

Damned !!! \o/

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
This link is considered as the stable version ?

=> Too late, downloaded it :p

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes