VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Something will happen in game if i type my name on it ?

Damned !!! \o/
Yup just change your name to in the name change text box:15:

If want to use your old saves:
Make sure you -
-Load save
-Cick memories
-Click back
-Overwrite save

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello @Twistty Thank you for mod patch. Pathead and other actions having bug sometimes. Is it because of modpatch?
Sent you a PM - think it is related to using an old save improperly?
Thanks

PS - Attaching a photo helps a lot - so thanks for that too!!!
PSS - Don't forget to change your name to MWEB - in the game also ;-)

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Sent you a PM - think it is related to using an old save improperly?
Thanks

PS - Attaching a photo helps a lot - so thanks for that too!!!
PSS - Don't forget to change your name to MWEB - in the game also ;-)
Oh, yes i get your PM, i was testing game. Sent you PM after test.
PS- Yes! I changed my name to MWeb! Thanks for that:)

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Oh, yes i get your PM, i was testing game. Sent you PM after test.
PS- Yes! I changed my name to MWeb! Thanks for that:)
Had no clue what MWEB ment - so I had to guess - LOL

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I really enjoy this game but it has made it very clear to me that I suffer from a sock fetish.

I played this game back when it first came out and I remember you could get things to put in her tea during lunchtime from the walks...how do you do that in this version? My walks seem to go no where.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I really enjoy this game but it has made it very clear to me that I suffer from a sock fetish.

I played this game back when it first came out and I remember you could get things to put in her tea during lunchtime from the walks...how do you do that in this version? My walks seem to go no where.
Wandering around doesn't help. :p
You need the book from the guy who gave her to you. Then you collect flowers in the woods. I think she needs to make tea herself first. Another day, around noonish, you can make tea and it should prompt you to add things. That's how it happened to me.

Reactions: Crescens

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Keep going and start collecting flowers. Then after 10-20 flowers, start making tea.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just got the book event. I guess I wasn't going to the market early enough?
Keep going and start collecting flowers. Then after 10-20 flowers, start making tea.
Also for a cheat - change your name to any of the following F95 members:
NetZero
211Rudens
MWeb
Throwaway13031980
ikaruga
A830S
boobnoob
muttdoggy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwaway13031980
T

Throwaway13031980

Also for a cheat - change your name to any of the following F95 members:
NetZero
211Rudens
MWeb
Throwaway13031980
ikaruga
A830S
boobnoob
muttdoggy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I have been having a lot of fun with this game, unfortunately it still feels pretty much like loli to me, I prefer my girls in adult vidya grown up you know? I mostly enjoy the first 15 minutes, trying to make her feel good, showing her not all people are as evil as her previous master.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! I have been having a lot of fun with this game, unfortunately it still feels pretty much like loli to me, I prefer my girls in adult vidya grown up you know? I mostly enjoy the first 15 minutes, trying to make her feel good, showing her not all people are as evil as her previous master.
It does. I'd rather prefer a Silvie with more development.
But I've come across several ladies in my line of work who had severe abuse as a child. It resulted in stunted growth and maturity so it isn't far off reality. Even though he's a doctor, he can't undo it and can only do limited therapy with medicines, etc to encourage maturity unless he does cosmetic surgery. Wonder if the dev is thinking of this later??

T

Throwaway13031980

It does. I'd rather prefer a Silvie with more development.
But I've come across several ladies in my line of work who had severe abuse as a child. It resulted in stunted growth and maturity so it isn't far off reality. Even though he's a doctor, he can't undo it and can only do limited therapy with medicines, etc to encourage maturity unless he does cosmetic surgery. Wonder if the dev is thinking of this later??
I hope so. I really like the concept, especially as a balance to all the dungeon/torture/mindcontrol games out there. Just a guy being wholesome, which is why the sex with someone who basically looks like a kid seems a bit weird to me. Still, I wanted all the scenes unlocked so I did, now I'll mostly be waiting since I read something about an actual ending with a marriage proposal is coming up? Sounds like a good ending for Sylvie to me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I hope so. I really like the concept, especially as a balance to all the dungeon/torture/mindcontrol games out there. Just a guy being wholesome, which is why the sex with someone who basically looks like a kid seems a bit weird to me. Still, I wanted all the scenes unlocked so I did, now I'll mostly be waiting since I read something about an actual ending with a marriage proposal is coming up? Sounds like a good ending for Sylvie to me.
Ya - K-Ray will make that as a final ending - but might be along time away - as this is his 'pet" project and wants to add a lot more before then. 1.9.0 Beta adds quite a bit more again. 1.8.0 was a huge upgrade.

You can play as a platonic route if you don't sleep with her the first time - but ya - you cannot unlock all scenes that way!

Pretty easy to Mod a save file that unlocks all scenes than reduces her lust to zero - if that is what you are asking?

He is also working on other art and game concepts all the time.
Love At First Sight - was his first game and it's sfw.

Last edited:
Reactions: J

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This game is amazing. Played it with normal english patch, now I'm going to try the mod patch.
Make sure you apply the patch to a "clean" game version 1.8.1 - or you'll have issues!!!

Also as mentioned in the OP
-Move ***.sav from old game to new game
-Load save
-Cick memories
-Click back
-Overwrite save

One quick hint - type "Custom Clothes" into the "say" box for extra clothing - I includeded a 1.8.1 mod readme file.
Have fun and Cheers.

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Make sure you apply the patch to a "clean" game version 1.8.1 - or you'll have issues!!!

Also as mentioned in the OP
-Move ***.sav from old game to new game
-Load save
-Cick memories
-Click back
-Overwrite save

One quick hint - type "Custom Clothes" into the "say" box for extra clothing - I includeded a 1.8.1 mod readme file.
Have fun and Cheers.
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Dososhi and Twistty
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes