VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
so ... from what I gather ... the 4.0 is the "new remaster/remake that isn't completely finished" ... which version is "completely done" ... aka, the "definitive edition", thx (i'm assuming the 3.0?)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you get her to go outside naked with the exhibitionism mod enabled?
Don't know the number but you need a certain amount of intimacy and or lust. If you have the 3.0.22 from the opening post you should have a text file all about the mod pack, although for this it only hints at it being stat based saying Sylvie will gradually warm up to it.

Elsjms

Jan 5, 2024
The latest Android port with those mods is this one.
Bro its me agaain thaanks for helping.. I already unlocked all the scenes or so i thought.. I looked in the credits in the screen title menu of the mod.. and in the credits it mentions all the peeps who contribute for the mods and reference.. such as for additional scenes.. anyway.. it mentions it that there are bath scenes??? Is that true? How can I unlocked that scene? Thnks in advance bud!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it mentions it that there are bath scenes??? Is that true? How can I unlocked that scene?
You have to use the say bar to trigger the bath, the commands are here.
Is there an English patch? Can't read Japanese, it's difficult.
Read the post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads in the opening post, or play 3.0.22 instead.
Can she get pregnant?
No.
have cheat?
Yes and 4.0.6 has its quick start.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes