VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why does my game doesnt open, I played for a while hours ago but now when I start the game its just black screen
Did you move it, the 3.0 and up game seems more file address sensitive than older versions. If moving it doesn't help you could try deleting the settings save file (TeachingFeeling_sf.sav) in case it got corrupted somehow.

Elainasuki

Jun 12, 2021
Did you move it, the 3.0 and up game seems more file address sensitive than older versions. If moving it doesn't help you could try deleting the settings save file (TeachingFeeling_sf.sav) in case it got corrupted somehow.
Thank you for answering. I figured the problem, it was probably because of the teaching feelings_sf save file its 0 kb so ideleted it and it opened(I didnt lose my progress)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yagaminl

Jul 4, 2023
Is it just my pc? I have significant fps drops and lags on some scenes. I downloaded the latest version, and why it isn't fully translated?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and why it isn't fully translated?
As the opening post says under its links the translation for 4.0.6 is in a early stage. Maybe don't make the game bigger than 1080p, and don't have it too deep in folders. But you might want to go with 3.0.22 for now. It has a almost complete translation, mods and decensor. And some performance tweaks, so for me it runs a lot smother than the 4.0.6 version.

Reactions: Kimowaru

yagaminl

Jul 4, 2023
As the opening post says under its links the translation for 4.0.6 is in a early stage. Maybe don't make the game bigger than 1080p, and don't have it too deep in folders. But you might want to go with 3.0.22 for now. It has a almost complete translation, mods and decensor. And some performance tweaks, so for me it runs a lot smother than the 4.0.6 version.
Is it so much different than the 4.0?

Cuong004

Jul 5, 2023
For some reason the android version 4.0.6 give me this message when start the game
File not found:/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.en4/filea/data/scenario/first.ks ,while the 3.0.22 just freeze at black screen, anyone know how to fix this ?

GlooTech

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sure somebody already asked that, but is there any estimate for the complete translation? More like, is it 2 months or a year? I'm sorry in advance, but I don't know how those things work and how long it takes to do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but is there any estimate for the complete translation?
No only that tfpatchguy didn't have a lot of free time, and editing the UI images took a lot of it. That 4Chan post from them has gone now a replacement threads been made.

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
I understand that 4.0.6 is not completely translated, but to which extent? only UI untranslated or also dialogue?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes