VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Has the game always been marked as completed or did something to move along the story finally come?
There has been a few completed and abandoned tags randomly added recently, think this was one of them. The a long time ago though it should be considered complete when you buy it and any updates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been mostly just updated or tweaked art, code and things like that for a while.

Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
Hey i have a problem when i try and play the game it's just stuck on an endless loop of just saying "loading tyrano script" is there anyway to fix it?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
The instructions for getting the modded and translated version are for 3.022.
Is this the latest ?
Because there seems to be an 4.xx version, which one is the actual "latest" one ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is it in the name or is it in the extraction thing when downloading it into files?
Shorten the 7z file name before extracting it, if the folder insides name is too long shorten that too. Or again use the download and links in that post to make a copy of the 3.0.22 game instead.
Is this the latest ?
is just a beta version to test some possible changes, the patch makers are ignoring it.

Reactions: Ixiah

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Honestly should just have an abandoned tag even though I hate to say it as the game is clearly not complete. Sad that the author doesn't update it.

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Honestly should just have an abandoned tag even though I hate to say it as the game is clearly not complete. Sad that the author doesn't update it.
The Author doesn't update because he hates sites like this, but yeah I agree it needs the Abandoned tag with how pissed off the Author was I don't see him continuing.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The Author doesn't update because he hates sites like this, but yeah I agree it needs the Abandoned tag with how pissed off the Author was I don't see him continuing.
Thats such a dumb reason lmao. "Imma stop updating my game because pirate sites exist."

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes