VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why is my game like this for ver. 4B...
Can't seem to quickly workout what the alert says. But 3.0.X without the 32Bit executable, and 4β are more sensitive about the file address than previous versions, make it short and simple. Don't install any patches or mods.

If you actually want to play the game I would use .

...Managed to get the alert translated, it's complaining about finding save files. Old saves aren't compatible.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So I have questions is teaching feeling 3.02 is still supported in joiplay? Because I tried it and it say this game type is not supported

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any updates coming? I havent played this in years
Are the download links updated to v3?
3.0.22 and the temporary translation patch are here, the opening post is 2.5.2 like it says. it a weird experimental version and not been touched translation wise.
is there a fix for the sound because the when the masturbation scene end the sound is still playing
Try tfpatchguy's patch and if you want them mods, it has a sound loop fixed. 3.0.22 above if you don't mind starting again. Or their 2.5.2 if you do, make sure to install them to a clean game. Not one from the opening post.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
And one last thing, can saves be transferred over from previous version to v3? If yes then where is the save folder located?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes