VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

OnlyHeadpats

Jun 27, 2019
Do you think we ware ever going to get a TL for the other girls or are the other girls going to be included in the 4.0 vers?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you think we ware ever going to get a TL for the other girls or are the other girls going to be included in the 4.0 vers?
Officially I don't think there's going to be anyone other than Sylvie here. It would be in a new game Dressed Passion, if Ray is still or ever gets around to make it. 4.0 is kind of out but just a beta to test some things out. Mod wise who knows but it's only Sylvie bits that currently seem to being done.

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
This game could do with a proper remake to make it less grindy while adding more meaningful game play elements. The art is really good though and the main idea is really good (I can't help but choose the good route everytime.. like I do in all games).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your not nice to Sylvie you'll have a very short game. Not sure it's a good idea to encourage the developer to do even more reworking, not that they'd listen to places like this though.

aqws59

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ver4.β1的解压密码,我在DL买的,但是没看到解压密码
TheBlueKnight,帖子:8653471,成员:920980 said:
但是自从最新的盗版消失之后,就出现了,有点像更新。
[/引用]

aqws59

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ver4.β1的解压密码,我在DL买的,但是没看到解压密码。如果你知道密码,请告诉我,谢谢
TheBlueKnight,帖子:8698121,成员:920980 said:
如果你对西尔维不友好,你的比赛会很短。不确定鼓励开发人员进行更多的返工是否是个好主意,但不是说他们会听这样的地方。
[/引用]

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
If your not nice to Sylvie you'll have a very short game. Not sure it's a good idea to encourage the developer to do even more reworking, not that they'd listen to places like this though.
I did write remake as opposed to rework. Anyway, any developer could do a remake using a good engine to improve upon the original. If I had the time and skills I'd probably do it myself but even though I have a system developer background I haven't done any programming in many years so it would take quite a while just to relearn programming not to mention game design. I'd also have to find a good graphic artist. It's just that I like this kind of games/stories and I'd like to play more games where you help and take care of an innocent girl with a bad history.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The decompression password of ver4.β1, I bought it at DL, but I didn't see the decompression password...
I don't know it unfortunately, but you can download 4β from here with no password needed.
...I'd like to play more games where you help and take care of an innocent girl with a bad history.
Have a look at (some as I'm not sure why a load are there) of the games in the recommendation thread here.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I did write remake as opposed to rework. Anyway, any developer could do a remake using a good engine to improve upon the original. If I had the time and skills I'd probably do it myself but even though I have a system developer background I haven't done any programming in many years so it would take quite a while just to relearn programming not to mention game design. I'd also have to find a good graphic artist. It's just that I like this kind of games/stories and I'd like to play more games where you help and take care of an innocent girl with a bad history.

Slave of Passion

FullDima.EX

Jan 16, 2022
Somebody in discord asked me to add cheats to pc ver soo.
Now you can be lazy in Pc version too.

Links:

Cheats for nomal version:
Mega
Cheats for modded version:
Mega

Cheat list:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustudownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
How to use that? I already change de folder "data" and still do not know how to use it.

Reactions: Basilisxs Den

ChillyH2O

May 30, 2021
Playing on 2.5.2

For anyone finding trouble getting the NightMarket option, try doing the deed with her in the forest first. doing this is what "fixed" it for me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Aurelia's night shop should be available just by having over one hundred and twenty lust, and going out alone at the right time. But some weird bug wouldn't be that surprising.

sinsongpingpong

Jul 5, 2018
can someone tell me/link the thread for fixing the freeze/lag bug ? my game keep getting stuck after her lust went up to 600+
thx in advance ~

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone tell me/link the thread for fixing the freeze/lag bug...
The game can just be laggy, I played 2.5.2 earlier to make sure about this and was really surprised at how laggy it was after not playing it for a while. But if you have the game window bigger than 1080 it can be worse.

If your playing 2.5.2 and don't mind loosing your save play 3.0.22 instead. Otherwise make a new copy of 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 translation and if you want then mods, and use there Electron version (it's like a engine port) too.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes