VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

sinsongpingpong

Jul 5, 2018
The game can just be laggy, I played 2.5.2 earlier to make sure about this and was really surprised at how laggy it was after not playing it for a while. But if you have the game window bigger than 1080 it can be worse.

If your playing 2.5.2 and don't mind loosing your save play 3.0.22 instead. Otherwise make a new copy of 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 translation and if you want then mods, and use there Electron version (it's like a engine port) too.
thx !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sooo I tried this 3.0 thing and followed their instructions but it still looks like this.
How do I get the translated ver. w/o moving my cursor to it?
1659803077325.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sooo I tried this 3.0 thing and followed their instructions but it still looks like this...
Unless they means me look here. There's all the links and instructions needed to install the translation etc, either by using the in-game updater or manually.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Unless they means me look here. There's all the links and instructions needed to install the translation etc, either by using the in-game updater or manually.
I mean, I did do the instructions, downloaded the 32 bit, the TFpatch thing. etc etc.
Some untranslated stuff popped up with a check mark after clicking the apply patch thing and I thought that's it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some untranslated stuff popped up with a check mark after clicking the apply patch thing and I thought that's it.
You should get a full black screen saying wait, or something like that in Japanese. Then after a variable amount of time there should be a alert pop up in English about restarting, or (I'm guessing like the first time unpacking) the black screen message will change to tell you it's failed.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You should get a full black screen saying wait, or something like that in Japanese. Then after a variable amount of time there should be a alert pop up in English about restarting, or (I'm guessing like the first time unpacking) the black screen message will change to tell you it's failed.
I can't tell which is which 'coz it ain't translated...
I waited for a while til' it finishes unpacking then did the patch, oh god do I need to do it all over again?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Try download the game from the Workupload link, all the preliminary stuffs done and you just have to apply the translation and if you want them mods.
Time to do the pre-installed one then...
Me thought me smart if me did manual and followed all instructions...
1659805162032.png

Nope, nvm the pre-installed one, that piece o' sh- site can't even put one downloadable properly.
F- that, I'm just going to stick to the 2.5.2 one...

Put the pre-installed in mega and it'd be better tbh.
1659805733624.png

Last edited:

Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Hey there, returning player here. Its been a good 9 months since I played, and I'm having trouble finding updates on translated mods. If there's a list of the most recent mods and new 'say' lines here, I'd really appreciate it of someone could link me to it. Thanks a lot in advance! ^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Its been a good 9 months since I played, and I'm having trouble finding updates on translated mods.
The 3.0.22 link above or here, other than the custom clothes new things are currently just added to the modpack. Don't think there's really any new lines other than the not so new bath scenes triggers.

If your still on Android the latest port is here, but it isn't the latest version of the translation or mod pack. And it's from before custom clothes were ported.

Edit - Added some in progress screenshots of the translation patch installing to that guide.

Last edited:

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Sooooo where's the animation?
It's in the blinking eyes and talking mouth, the hand raising when eating or drinking tea(maby)...i would consider that animation though it's not a lot. It's Just little things to help bring Sylvie to life.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After retrying download for a whole day, I finally got it working.
Workupload is sh- as usual.
I can only hope it is worth the suffering.

I guess not everything's translated after all the progress they've made.
Better something than nothing.
1659892436743.png

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes