VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Deost

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone have a save file with all the memories? Tried searching in this thread but doesn't seem like anyone's shared one.

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
I'm going out each day with her and pamper her almost all the times but she died from cold ?! I love this game but some things is desappointed...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going out each day with her and pamper her almost all the times but she died from cold ?! I love this game but some things is desappointed...
My strat is usually 3 talk / go out to lunch -> 3 headpats.
And that seems to work.

Az117

Oct 25, 2018
So I've downloaded the molded version twice now and both time from different links it comes up with about 16 errors when I extract it using winrar can anyone tell me why? And how to fix it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any idea why...
Things like that don't happen automatically, and there's enough confusion with whats already there. If you want 3.0.22 and all the mods instructions are here, the 3.0 change log is here.

There is are beta 4 versions, but they're missing things and are being ignored by patch and mods makers for now.

Reactions: Courier_Young

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ymmmm i mean that 4β ver.
If you want to try it there's the original 4β here, but I haven't seen the latest one that just came out. You can get a feel for the newer Sylvie art style and the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do know the latest update to it adds a skip for the beginning tutorial section, and more redrawn Sylvie.

Reactions: Courier_Young
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes