VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

kinq06

May 14, 2017
In case you had a change of heart. (and for ppl who dont know)

Here's how to have 3.0 run on android:

Download the base 3.0 game. Im not going to show where u can download it, pirating is bad :troll:

Then, access this folder Mega

Locate the 3.0 folder. Read the info.txt inside, it explains how the game is installed and how to apply patch. There are 2 ways, but I suggest you follow the longer version (normal way takes eternity and require a pc)

Assuming you know how to read and successfully applied translation and mods. Proceed to the next step.

Move the .exe file to resource/app (the exe file must be inside the app folder)
Anything else beside this "app" folder is unnessescary and can be deleted.

Run the exe file from there with Joiplay.

The game should run perfectly fine. (ye it was not that complicated)
View attachment 1758330
This site is a pirate site, you are such a dick for not putting up the link.

Reactions: Aferais27wuwue

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0.XX is posted and linked already, one linked to in the post after Aferais27wuwue's at the top of this page or here.

SerotinTheHerogen

Apr 19, 2022
Is there a way I can play modded 3.0.22 on my android phone? Is there an apk file with the mods or is there a better way I can do it? I've looked though the thread but I kinda got confused...

Mar 20, 2021
This site is a pirate site, you are such a dick for not putting up the link.
My original goal was to show folks who, already understood how to install the game and apply patches, the way to get 3.0 to work on Android. And, since TheBlueKnight had already written a guide on the installation of the game, the idea of writing a newbie's guide entirely eluded me. As a result, a half-baked guide was written, which unfortunately may cause confusion among new players.
So, I changed a few things in my post to make it a little bit more helpful to newcomers.

I admit that I came across as an a**hole there; it was entirely my fault.
Sorry for all the inconveniences I might have caused and, thank you for pointing my blunder out.

TL;DR: I intended to write it for the experienced, therefore I wrote it half-heartedly. Sorry.

But pirating still bad, me never pirate before :troll:

SerotinTheHerogen

Apr 19, 2022
When I'm playing 3.0.22 on joiplay, I have to press auto on the top right menu every time I reach a cut scene. Is there a way to play the game without having to do this? It gets annoying after a while...

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
Does anyone know of any games that are either a game like this, or any good train your slave type games? Not that I'm bored of TN, but I already finished it and I'm having trouble finding games of those types in other places (also the game has to be in English, don't care if it's an official option or a fan translation)

Mar 20, 2021
When I'm playing 3.0.22 on joiplay, I have to press auto on the top right menu every time I reach a cut scene. Is there a way to play the game without having to do this? It gets annoying after a while...
Never encountered ur problem before, but I hav a guess of what might have caused the issue

First, which I think is the main cause: your android version (should be android 11 and above). For some reason, the ported android ver require android 11 to work. So even though u can run 3.0.22 with joiplay on older android, I dont think it would work the intended way.
To fix ur issue, simply get a a new phone.

Second, may be its because of your setting in Joiplay. You can try the same setting as mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Suwi

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
So I'm trying to setup the 3.0.22 one with the mods, but when I apply the mod patch file after the translation patch file the only mod around is the voice mod.

From tfpatchguy's mega, I applied the 32 bit executable, then the translation patch, then the mod patch in that order.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the only mod around is the voice mod.
The voice mod is the only one that will ask if you itself if you want it on, the others are only in the mods...
And there should be one, or two counting roleplay more scene in the memories than usual. Just download the half patched (base game updated and 32Bit parts already done) game here, and everything was there after applying the latest patch and mod pack.

nanashi1.0

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if there is a higher version than 2.5.2 and where to find mods for the game. If so are there any mods and where to find them?

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
The voice mod is the only one that will ask if you itself if you want it on, the others are only in the mods...
And there should be one, or two counting roleplay more scene in the memories than usual. Just download the half patched (base game updated and 32Bit parts already done) game here, and everything was there after applying the latest patch and mod pack.
I clicked on the mod config button, but still couldn't see the other mods. That's what I mean.

mlpfan123

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know if freakily charming is still adding to this game, or is he done with it? I have no idea where to go to find out any news on this game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I clicked on the mod config button, but still couldn't see the other mods. That's what I mean.
Try using that . It all worked fine when I installed the translation and mod pack to yesterday, and same again...
Otherwise you didn't mention updating the game, don't know if it would just break the mods like that but it's usually 3.0 or 3.0.19 you find posted around. The last time just the mod pack didn't work for someone I think they hadn't installed the executable.
Does anyone know if freakily charming is still adding to this game...
There was a test version of the game released at the start of the year. The best place for getting news was their twitter, but that's locked down for a while now.

Reactions: Smol Latin Weeb

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
I didn't realize that there were still people playing 2.5.2.

Why don't you just play 3.0.22 up until you're wherever you left off in 2.5.2? There's possibly new mod content coming down the pipe again, and you're just denying yourself content at this point.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes