4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
My mistake.. MC's client..still Mary's mother's arch should be considered.
Not to be rude but ask yourself were on earth is it a common thing for you to be banging your girlfriends mom thats like a 1% chance of that happening to anyone in there life time a sister a cousin a friend totally have a 50% chance but your girls mom I get this is a game but I have something else to say has the Dev of this game ever put anything unrealistic in this game its always someone here trying to turn every single game they play intro some fetish fest your lucky Dev added a threesome this is a love story when do you have a love story and a threesome is involved how is that even a love story dev just added it just because but sex with your girls mother how is this a love story thats sick

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Not to be rude but ask yourself were on earth is it a common thing for you to be banging your girlfriends mom thats like a 1% chance of that happening to anyone in there life time a sister a cousin a friend totally have a 50% chance but your girls mom I get this is a game but I have something else to say has the Dev of this game ever put anything unrealistic in this game its always someone here trying to turn every single game they play intro some fetish fest your lucky Dev added a threesome this is a love story when do you have a love story and a threesome is involved how is that even a love story dev just added it just because but sex with your girls mother how is this a love story thats sick
Great points but... punctuations...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the whole bdsm stuff is a huge turn off for me..if the relationship between the mc and Mary got so stale that it can only be salvaged by that shit then i hope we get a chance to end it cause right now Simone seems a way better choice then her...starting to like Mary less and less each update. Edited : a bdsm tag should definitely be added to the game

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
I am losing interest in this game. I like the dialogues and renders but the story for me isn't really going anywhere. The MC has been going steady with Mary for a while but whats next for them ? The overall story is kinda lagging right now. There is no agency, nothing to achieve or overcome. Just some sex scenes. That's just my opinion though.

U

User_365148

the whole bdsm stuff is a huge turn off for me..if the relationship between the mc and Mary got so stale that it can only be salvaged by that shit then i hope we get a chance to end it cause right now Simone seems a way better choice then her...starting to like Mary less and less each update
I don't get people sometimes.
The BDSM stuff doesn't trigger unless you told Mary you were interested in it.
Why did you make that choice, if you don't like it?

I am losing interest in this game. I like the dialogues and renders but the story for me isn't really going anywhere. The MC has been going steady with Mary for a while but whats next for them ? The overall story is kinda lagging right now. There is no agency, nothing to achieve or overcome. Just some sex scenes. That's just my opinion though.
Second to last update, don't worry.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.65!

PC (493MB): - - - -
Mac (513MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1299911

BDSM huh? they really know how 2 ruin a great fucking story, i hope i'm not forced to go down that route.

webamado

Sep 17, 2017
I can see that there is a scene in a gym or something in the images folder but cannot access it, what am i doing wrong?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i thought that stuff will just be between me and her and not have to watch another woman degrade her...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I can see that there is a scene in a gym or something in the images folder but cannot access it, what am i doing wrong?
Checking the code, that seems to be the non-BDSM route.
Second to last update, don't worry.
Oh, now I'm sad that it's over so soon. Any plans for new VNs? I dont see anything in your patreon about it, and I hope so, you have the best blondie.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Ahh. Okay, did not think that this would have an influence so far back. Sorry about that.
For me the BDSM was more in line of doing light bondage/pain, instead of humilating the other, as I am bad with emotinal abuse. That´s why I clicked yes back then. And as I came to the scene and how it played out I was disappointed with it.
Luckily, I had a save for the question and can play from there again.

Nevertheless we can add now an BDSM tag to this game, and mention it can be avoided in the description (or not). :)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes