• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
v1.01 final
PC :

MAC :

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Life with Mary [v1.0.1] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 2.36GB

Download Win (570.16MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I don't think its good idea to force authors to change anything (if I got you right). I was angry at AL endings (all 22 or 24) from DrPinkCake. But... Its their stories
Now there's one that actually needs changed - but no, just speculating on what the new demo is

Reactions: Rythan25

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No idea what it is but I'm not getting my hopes up. You can if you want but I'm not sure anyone ever told the devs they wanted to bang Andi. Think everyone stayed respectfully quiet on that one and just offered their full support to the devs vision.
I see what you did there. Sarcasm is hard to do in text but you pulled it off.
I don't think its good idea to force authors to change anything (if I got you right). I was angry at AL endings (all 22 or 24) from DrPinkCake. But... Its their stories
No change necessary. Just a little additional content 100% of his fans want. :sneaky:

Reactions: botc76 and McWoodz

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Wait , when did this game get a harem tag ?
Is there suddenly a path that yu can be with other girls than Mary ? (exept for Simone)

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Bet you wish 3rd one in every game ;) :D(y)
if it was a I can fuck anyone on screen type of game? yes.

yet another example that I'm not expecting to get harem with all the girls in the game: Deluca Family and acting lesson. there's more but I forgot their tittle.

No change necessary. Just a little additional content 100% of his fans want. :sneaky:
I'm not expecting a sequel. but I'd love to have a DLC for Andi.
Wait , when did this game get a harem tag ?
Is there suddenly a path that yu can be with other girls than Mary ? (exept for Simone)
titania

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes