4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
if it was a I can fuck anyone on screen type of game? yes.

yet another example that I'm not expecting to get harem with all the girls in the game: Deluca Family and acting lesson. there's more but I forgot their tittle.

I'm not expecting a sequel. but I'd love to have a DLC for Andi.

titania
Titania ?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Can someone please drop a direct link to the Walk through? My connection won't let me go to the site. My browser will not open this can someone help please.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's certainly a difference between letting a dev know that you would think his game could be better by changing certain aspects, or even asking for additional content or an ending OR FORCING A DEV TO DO SOMETHING.

I'm all for creative vision, but let's also not place these people on too high a throne.
After all, many games are in the end just a product for us too enjoy and if that's the goal, accepting input from those you expect and/ or want to pay and play seems only natural.
Nothing screams swollen ego more to me than devs who actively snub their fans and cry artistic licence, when in reality they fucked up but are too stubborn to concede that.

That's not aimed at likesblondes btw, but we certainly know this type of devs both here and in more professional games.
Yes, I was one of those who certainly did NOT think the way Bioware handled the whole mess surrounding Mass Effect 3 and it's ending was the right way to go about it and I never like it when any writer thinks his "artistic vision" takes precedence before considering the story so far, the way the characters have acted until now or the complete tone and direction of a game or comic.
Other examples for this type of behaviour apart from Mac Walters at Bioware would fe. be the comicbook writer Brian Michael Bendis and many, many writers for television.

Also, as for sarcasm on this forum, IDK but I been told I handle that quite well.

Now, that was sarcasm.... or was it. ;)

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Wow, sorry to see this game go but glad that it was completed. I know that completing games allows developers to then move on so it will be interesting to see what is next from LikesBlondes (which I do too --- but also brunettes and red heads).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No. It was never and it should never be possible to fuck Andi. If you want to fuck mum, sister one, sister two, aunt, cousin, pet dog, pet cat, pet golden fish - go play tons of incest games you can find on F95Zone, ffs!

What I really like is that new game will be even more vanilla than this one in spite of all those crying how they can't fuck that one-legged grandma they really like.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not every day it sees such a long project completed,
the story line is fun and humorous, unfortunately when everything seems to get complex, the story suddenly ends just like that, no animations until later in the game, but that's alright... it was a pretty good game overall. THX to all the ppl involved in this. (y)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes