4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
This is an all right game/story but the MC has the personality of milk toast. He never does ANYTHING! Never pushes for anything, just goes ho hum through everyday. I have a very hard time seeing what the girls see in him. He doesn't watch TV, has no computer, no games, only listens to audio books. He's supposed to have money but has a sparse apartment but all that aside his mannerisms are like duh, no wonder you were a single dude in his late 30's or early 40s whatever.

Mary- Do you love me? MC- *crickets* Mary- I missed you! MC- Uh! *crickets* Speaks with a ridiculous amount of one word answers. Yes....Yes....Yes....Could have spiced the guy up so that he didn't come across as so boring. The girls made the game.
Do u know that it is stated that the MC was autistic?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So? I know autistic people with way more personality. Einstein was autistic. The way the guy was portrayed was boring. If autistic was the writers excuse to have a guy so 'blah' then he needs to know that it was lame.
"Einstein was autistic" ...... can you provide a valid source for that claim?

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Never meant to lecture you, I apologise.

Many people can't distinguish one neuropsychiatric disorder from another so I just wanted to ventilate my sons behavioral pattern. I've come across people who mix up ASD and ADD/ADHD or Tourettes and have no idea at all what's what.
Even in school he was an alone ASD boy in a big class of 30 along with 6 other boys with ADHD. It was a total disaster!
With being socially competent, I meant that he makes friends easily and has the ability to adapt fairly well with new situations if no big surprises suddenly pop up.
Our daily routine is to scedule as far into the near future as possible when it comes to travel, what's for dinner, who's coming to visit etc. Giving someone with ASD time to adapt and a chance to chose is in my experience at least a good start.
I have ADHD(pi) (still commonly known as ADD). My daughter, after raising a son with autism/ASD for the last 14 years and doing all her research, has told me she suspects I may be on the spectrum to some level. I notice that I don't hold gaze with people and am more likely to remember some aspect of what they're wearing more than their face.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Really wish this game wasn't complete, not because it didn't reach a satisfying conclusion, but because there are numerous grammar errors and incorrect scene transitions. Unfortunately, the dev seems to have felt that he just needed to "get the story done" rather than deliver a complete quality product

Reactions: Madeddy

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
"Einstein was autistic" ...... can you provide a valid source for that claim?
According to , professor of psychiatry at Trinity College in Dublin, a long list of ‘geniuses’ ― including Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, George Orwell, H. G. Wells Ludwig Wittgenstein, Beethoven, Mozart, Hans Christian Andersen and Immanuel Kant ― all had Asperger syndrome.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
According to , professor of psychiatry at Trinity College in Dublin, a long list of ‘geniuses’ ― including Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, George Orwell, H. G. Wells Ludwig Wittgenstein, Beethoven, Mozart, Hans Christian Andersen and Immanuel Kant ― all had Asperger syndrome.

Possibly had, not definitively had.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
So? I know autistic people with way more personality. Einstein was autistic. The way the guy was portrayed was boring. If autistic was the writers excuse to have a guy so 'blah' then he needs to know that it was lame.
Funny talking about Albert Einstein on this forum. If I remember correct Albert Einstein was incestuos too, wasn't he?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
This one has similar vibes as "Alexandra" and "Haylee story". Even MC models are the same. So i can't really do the rating, but i will try.
Score: 6/10 if solo project (we forget about similar games) and 2/10 if conveyor game.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes