4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While Ipreferbrunettes, I like the fact that Discworld gets a mention this early into the game.

Edit: Further in the game and now a Lemmy reference. Is the dev my long lost brother?

Now Idiocracy, it's official I am adopting the dev. Welcome to La Familia, hermano(FWIW, I am not Spanish/Hispanic, German/Irish/Native American heritage here).

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not finished yet but I kinda like the idea that John might get the mom. He seems like a good dude and she deserves someone stable. Also, despite the whole trend of harems in this type of game, those are not sustainable, especially with a mother/daughter or similar setup. I know we like to live in a fantasy world but it is nice to see something more realistic sometimes too.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I liked the game but the end felt too rushed, at least they would have put a wedding or the birth of the child but hey what can be done

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... there are numerous grammar errors and incorrect scene transitions. Unfortunately, the dev seems to have felt that he just needed to "get the story done" rather than deliver a complete quality product
I am still in the first quarter of the game i think, but i can already agree to this. Very noticeable. I have also problems with the used font or even the txt encoding. It produces question marks in the lines many times. Tiring.

A final QOL patch with this many little things fixed would go a long way. I feel this is a standards we should set ourselves as developers. Beside this nice game with good renders, but not new the concept. :geek:

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I avoided Mary's friend. Simone is hotter, but Mary is a cutie. I have a thing for cute girls.:giggle:
Dude, same. Look at my name. I like her most in DxD, that says something but anyone I tell that to looks at my funny and says I am nuts for preferring Asia over everyone else...

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Dude, same. Look at my name. I like her most in DxD, that says something but anyone I tell that to looks at my funny and says I am nuts for preferring Asia over everyone else...
imo Asia is more of a girl to be protected than a girl to have a relation with, more into rias myself

D

Deleted member 1371216

Ending is obviously rushed and not satisfying. But the journey was nice.

Reactions: armadiaz

paidaros

Mar 7, 2021
I downloaded this version and never encountered any bugs. Maybe the download was corrupted. Try another host. Also... AMAZING GAME, compeling story and fun characters. Any other games with such a "real" feeling to the story besides Acting lessons? (another amazing game but the ending... :( )
Any suggestions?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes