4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, went through the text/script for the game and edited what was to me, a much more platonic "love you" rather than "I love you."

For the days towards the end I made it a little deeper saying "I love you so much"

The "love you" or "love you too" or things like that, especially towards the end, really stuck into my craw. Going to do a run through with Mary and see how it looks.

I know no one gives a polka-dot shit, but I do, so I'm mentioning it. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I certainly hope so. If someone has polka-dot shit, they sould consult their doctor immediately!
Yeah I was in a pretty weird mood when I wrote that. Anyway, I did what I had to do in the game. No more "love you" or "me too" or that kind of thing in the late game dialogue. I went through it afterwards, and it most definitely suits my liking more.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So that's how pregnancy works in this VN, as at least one ending?
Mary gets pregnant as part of the Epilogue of the game. I don't know what happens in any other ending (like if you decide to do the 3some crap with Simone) but yeah it's in Mary's ending for sure.

Reactions: t727

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
When Simone started eating the MC's ass, I never went flaccid so quickly before. It was funny tho lmao

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
And that's the perfect example why I never ever do threesome routes in VNs.
It's weird though, this is the first time I've seen some chick eat the MC's ass in a threesome, actually in general, for all the VNs I've played. It was quite unexpected haha

sasara1847

Jun 12, 2021
This was one of the worst games I've ever played here. Fuck, having a sudden bad ending after spending so much time playing this shit simply for being forced to go to a photo shoot I DIDN'T WANT to, I don't understand why people think this is such a good idea. I felt like I had been tricked. Fuck you, dev. I hope Rebirth doesn't end like that either.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This was one of the worst games I've ever played here. Fuck, having a sudden bad ending after spending so much time playing this shit simply for being forced to go to a photo shoot I DIDN'T WANT to, I don't understand why people think this is such a good idea. I felt like I had been tricked. Fuck you, dev. I hope Rebirth doesn't end like that either.
I haven't played this in a while but had a run at it last night. With the text encoding fix, and a few dialogue changes I made to suit my personal taste, I enjoy it. Yeah it's not CoBD or DIK or one of the top 5/10 games on here, but I enjoy it enough to spend a couple of hours going through it. I mean Andi and Mary are basically facially identical, so that's the only thing that really bothers me with this game.

I use a walkthrough to make sure the ending I want to get I get. No screwing with Simone, Vanessa or the ex. I don't want more than one hen in my chicken coop.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you stupid? You realize that you decide what happens right?
Google Visual Novel.... :rolleyes:

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
Just got around to playing 1.0.2 and noticed it has some text encoding issues (displaying "�" instead of "'" in some places).

Easy to fix, but thought a lot of people wouldn't know how, so I packed all the day[x].rpy and the script.rpy files and put them HERE.

Installation:
Unzip the file and then copy the contents to your /game folder. Replace all the original files.

You may want to back up the original files (as always, when you're replacing something).

I'm using Windows Defender on my PC + have Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware for anything fishy (which I pretty much don't download these days), so it should be a safe download, but - as with anything you download from the Internet - check it with your own antivirus, just in case.
i need that ren'py games fan signature

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes