4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That's actually funny how little, seemingly insignificant, choice like say "No" when Mary asked you to go with her and Andi on day 15 brings a whole another ending when you refuse to commit to Mary. No pregnancy but still kinda good ending.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

View attachment 117522

Overview:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-10
Release Date: 2019-07-28
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Final
Language: English
Other Game: Rebirth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - GALLERY MOD - Text Encoding Fix
Thank you wurg for win,mac share and moszter for android link.

View attachment 55822 View attachment 55821 View attachment 55823 View attachment 55824 View attachment 55825 View attachment 58646 View attachment 58644 View attachment 58645
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-german-translation-murksel.96533/

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I played quite a bit of this and I can honestly say my Google assistant has more personality than the MC, his dialogue is so bland and stilted, also somehow his cock seems to be made out of plastic

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I played quite a bit of this and I can honestly say my Google assistant has more personality than the MC, his dialogue is so bland and stilted, also somehow his cock seems to be made out of plastic
The dialogue gets better after a while, but I agree that in the beginning, it is quite as you say.

Reactions: weirdscix

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
Really nice story...
But endend so fast, like "ok i"m pissed of with this so let's put 5 more pictures and : they lived happily and had many children..."

I understand it's a hard work to make this kind of game, so it's not reproaches... i'm just sad it ends like this...

Reactions: Davzen

Vrassken

Jun 21, 2017
I liked this game, but I am greatly disappointed by the end, a little too rusher for my taste ... too bad.

kingnl

Aug 5, 2020
My game freezes at the scene when Mary asks the mc what the name of his girlfriend was (at the dance, day six). Does someone know how to fix this problem? I play with the walkthrough mod.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes