4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It seems there's no one else commenting in this thread but me.
OK, now I really need help since I've been retracing my steps over and over again and I can't seem to get this last scene.
I've tried everything: cheating on Mary with Simone; not cheating; kissing Simone and then accepting Mary's proposal; kissing Simone and not accepting the proposal... I don't know what else I could do.
How can I get this last scene?

screenshot0007.png

Thanks in advance.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK, now I really need help since I've been retracing my steps over and over again and I can't seem to get this last scene.
I've tried everything: cheating on Mary with Simone; not cheating; kissing Simone and then accepting Mary's proposal; kissing Simone and not accepting the proposal... I don't know what else I could do.

View attachment 746075

Thanks in advance.
i'm not getting alerts for shit ........ this site is sooo slow at giving them to me

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i'm not getting alerts for shit ........ this site is sooo slow at giving them to me
I disabled thread notifications a while ago because it really sucked. The only notifications I still receive are when someone quotes or reacts to my messages, or if someone mentions me.
I you'll take my advice, in oder to keep updated with games you're following just watch the thread and check the "Watched Threads" section every day. A list will show all your threads with unread messages.

BTW, do you know by any chance how to get that last scene with Simone? I tried again and I don't have a clue how to get it. It seems like a solo ending with her but I'm lost.

Reactions: ImperialD

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll make a last try and then I'll forget about this and move on.
OK, so it seems I'm missing a Simone solo ending.
I searched through this thread and found this:

If you mean the one from her ending - you have to reject ex-girlfriend and reject Mary near the end while obviously accepting all of Simone's choices before.
I've been doing exactly this and I never got Simone's ending.
- I reject the ex from the beginning,
- I fuck Simone every time I have the chance (2 threesomes and 2 scenes alone with her)
- I tell Mary I don't want to commit.

Yet, what happens is Andi comes to the MC's place and they go to have a coffee. She asks him if there's someone else, he nods and she goes ballistic.
MC ends alone, bad ending.
If instead of rejecting Mary I commit to her, Simone is in the ending doing threesomes and stuff but I never get a solo ending with her.

Possible bug? Something else I missed? Any ideas, please?

EDIT: SOLVED

I found this post by Mytez (thank you!) attaching a save right before that scene:

This one is Simone solo.

In the previous page I have one with Mary and Andi helping them, if you are interested.
I looked into the code and the only difference between his save and mine was the fact that in my playthrough Andi had 1 point, while in Mytez's she had 0.
That is, I chose to tell Mary they both should spend some time alone, as opposed to saying you want to join them.

Well, I tried myself and that's exactly what triggered Simone's ending. It's ridiculous but that's it: if Andi has 0 points she doesn't come looking for you after Mary leaves but it's Simone who pays you a visit. It's absurd; the fact that you were nice to someone backfires right at the end and leaves you with no one when you did everything to show your interest in Simone.

Anyway, I finally completed this shit. Lots of mixed feelings I will explain in a review later.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

How do I unlock Simone's latest video?
View attachment 750566
Felice, I have explained it in my post right before yours...

When Mary has a date with her mom, they come back home and Mary asks if you would like to join them one day.
If you say NO, Andi will appreciate it and she will gain +1 point. Then, when you don't commit to Mary at the end of the game Andi will always come to find you to help you win Mary back.

However, if you answer YES and say you would like to join them the next time they go out together, Andi will remain with 0 points and in that case she will not come to find you when you reject Mary. Instead, Simone will visit you and you will get that final scene and her ending. Of course, first you need to reject the ex and have sex with Simone every time you can.

Hey guys, have you thought about asking in the thread for the Mod you are using? I suspect most of us haven't used this mod and wouldn't be able to help.
No need to. I already posted the other day I had found the solution. And it didn't have anything to do with the mod.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Felice, I have explained it in my post right before yours...

When Mary has a date with her mom, they come back home and Mary asks if you would like to join them one day.
If you say NO, Andi will appreciate it and she will gain +1 point. Then, when you don't commit to Mary at the end of the game Andi will always come to find you to help you win Mary back.

However, if you answer YES and say you would like to join them the next time they go out together, Andi will remain with 0 points and in that case she will not come to find you when you reject Mary. Instead, Simone will visit you and you will get that final scene and her ending. Of course, first you need to reject the ex and have sex with Simone every time you can.

No need to. I already posted the other day I had found the solution. And it didn't have anything to do with the mod.
thanks a lot

does giving a negative opinion of John to Andi have any real effects afterwards?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
thanks a lot

does giving a negative opinion of John to Andi have any real effects afterwards?
You're welcome.
I honestly don't know but I don't think so. I always told Andi he was a good man and... well, you know what happened in the end with their relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I have explored every route of this game.
the opinion is more than positive, nice story, nice mood for the whole game, too bad the animations are all in the final part.

however it gave me the impression of an incomplete game that at some point they decided to close.
there are several aspects, possible turning points, only hinted at, which fall into thin air:
- Andi asking us for our opinion on John: it should have consequences, instead of nothing
- the driving instructor
- Vanessa, what's the use of the scene where we keep her company in the cinema?
-There is no final confrontation with Mike, strange

and then in a game like that, the way the plot was built: a route with Andi had to foresee it :( :(

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this game. This is the Simone and Mary threesome happily ever after path. Enjoy! If you want another path please check out my walkthrough https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v1-0-2-final-likesblondes.7875/post-3828872 for end game choices, but this will still get you through the majority of the game even if you want another path at the end.

Edit: Updated to v1.0.2

Note: Pick the choices in Redish Pink.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 746075

Thanks in advance.
Damn I have no idea that we have a gallery.
Edit.Oh that is a mod.

Reactions: Aristos

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I have explored every route of this game.
the opinion is more than positive, nice story, nice mood for the whole game, too bad the animations are all in the final part.

however it gave me the impression of an incomplete game that at some point they decided to close.
there are several aspects, possible turning points, only hinted at, which fall into thin air:
- Andi asking us for our opinion on John: it should have consequences, instead of nothing
- the driving instructor
- Vanessa, what's the use of the scene where we keep her company in the cinema?
-There is no final confrontation with Mike, strange

and then in a game like that, the way the plot was built: a route with Andi had to foresee it :( :(

I replayed it out of boredom, and I confirm the impressions I had the first time.

nice game but it seems like a TV series suddenly interrupted, too many plots only hinted at and never explored.

strange how the female protagonist is absolutely the least beautiful in the game, with a too particular face, Simone, Vanessa, Andi and the unfaithful ex, but perhaps also the prostitutes with whom Mike goes, are more pleasant

Reactions: cib64
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes