4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
There is no walkthrough for newer version than that. But that walkthrough will take you far enough, after the end of walkthrough the are not many choices that affect the ending and they are pretty straightforward. Depending on which characters you want to end up with the important choices are:
Only Mary - don't say you're interested in Simone, don't cheat on Mary with anyone, say you want to marry her.
Mary + Simone - say you're interested in Simone, don't cheat on Mary with anyone, say you want to marry her.
Mary + Simone + cheating on Mary with Simone - say you're interested in Simone, cheat on Mary with Simone AFTER having threesome with them both (if you cheat on Mary with Simone before having a threesome, it's instant gameover), say you want to marry her.
Only Simone - same as previous, but tell Mary you don't wanna marry her.
Diana ending - cheat on Mary with Diana.
Actually, there are two additional endings, depending on the single choice to let Mary go with her mother alone to the amusement parks.
If you say that you'll tag along, you have the choices described previously :​
  1. Diana (accept all of her advances) - Cancel any other ending
  2. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary (refuse one advance from Diana, not interested in Simone, accept to marry Mary)
  3. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary + threesome (refuse one advance, interested in Simone, but no cheat with her when Mary is drunk, accept to marry Mary)
  4. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary+threesome+cheating with Simone +pregnancy of Simone (refuse one advance, interested in Simone, cheating with her when Mary is drunk, and again after at her place, accept to marry Mary)
  5. Simone (interested in Simone, cheat with her, refuse at least one advance of you ex, refuse marriage with Mary)
BUT, if you accept to give Mary and Andy some space (refuse to go to amusement parks with them), you improve you relation with Andy, and you have two new alternative endings, as Andy comes "save your ass" if you refuse to marry Marry. She comes see you at your place after Mary left, grab you to a bar, and offers her help, but ask you if you're faithful to Mary, and only her.​
  1. If your faithful to Mary (no cheating with Simone), you can convince Mary to come back with you, with no marriage. But Mary will never get pregnant (and no possibility of threesome with Simone)
  2. If you cheat with Simone, Andy get pissed, leave you there, and you end up your life alone (cancelling ending #5)
But it seems the end of the game was rushed. Some choices didn't matter, for example, the choice to go with the dance teacher to the movies or not.

Also, there maybe an additional variation about John. In my marriage endings (#2, #3, #4), Andy breaks up with John, and comes live a certain period with Mary and the MC. Maybe the choice [johngoodman] (true in my case) has a consequence on this.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Actually, there are two additional endings, depending on the single choice to let Mary go with her mother alone to the amusement parks.
If you say that you'll tag along, you have the choices described previously :​
  1. Diana (accept all of her advances) - Cancel any other ending
  2. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary (refuse one advance from Diana, not interested in Simone, accept to marry Mary)
  3. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary + threesome (refuse one advance, interested in Simone, but no cheat with her when Mary is drunk, accept to marry Mary)
  4. Marriage+pregnancy of Mary+threesome+cheating with Simone +pregnancy of Simone (refuse one advance, interested in Simone, cheating with her when Mary is drunk, and again after at her place, accept to marry Mary)
  5. Simone (interested in Simone, cheat with her, refuse at least one advance of you ex, refuse marriage with Mary)
BUT, if you accept to give Mary and Andy some space (refuse to go to amusement parks with them), you improve you relation with Andy, and you have two new alternative endings, as Andy comes "save your ass" if you refuse to marry Marry. She comes see you at your place after Mary left, grab you to a bar, and offers her help, but ask you if you're faithful to Mary, and only her.​
  1. If your faithful to Mary (no cheating with Simone), you can convince Mary to come back with you, with no marriage. But Mary will never get pregnant (and no possibility of threesome with Simone)
  2. If you cheat with Simone, Andy get pissed, leave you there, and you end up your life alone (cancelling ending #5)
But it seems the end of the game was rushed. Some choices didn't matter, for example, the choice to go with the dance teacher to the movies or not.

Also, there maybe an additional variation about John. In my marriage endings (#2, #3, #4), Andy breaks up with John, and comes live a certain period with Mary and the MC. Maybe the choice [johngoodman] (true in my case) has a consequence on this.
That's interesting. Don't know how I missed this, cause I definately picked the option where you refuse to go to the amusement park and Andy approves of you. Guess that was not on a playthrough where I rejected Mary.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This game doesn't really need a walkthrough, just common sense. However I was interested in other possibilities, so I followed the code along with playing and recorded my choices in a spreadsheet. At the end I got the most happy ending, but made a description of the other endings and the needed variables (mostly boolean). Combined gives this semi walkthrough. Hope it is useful to someone...

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
It feels like the devs suddenly decided that they didn't want to make a game anymore and just ended it.
So.. Decent game, shitty ending.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Which has what to do with "Life with Mary"?
My bad, had tabs opened on both games and got confused haha.

But since we are on the subject, i agree with the Dank Quixote, i even stated a few weeks ago that the game should have a second version, the game ended so abruptly without answering alot of questions.

DerpSquid

Apr 19, 2020
The wholesomeness of the relationship development made me completely forget why I came here in the first place. Feels a lot more authentic and genuine compared to majority of other games. Brilliant work

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life with Mary [v1.0.2 Final] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 1.87GB

Download PC (562MB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All non-Mega links gone.

The Walkthrough link also seems to be broken.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Damn this game is awesome! So happy I'm playing through it again! Love rebirth, can't wait for it to get further 1593513824526.png

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Strange.. if version 102 is FINAL, why is it only 1.87 GB while version 101 is 2.35 GB? I didn't play this game yet and i wonder if i must somehow start with 101 and then continue to 102.. Or is 102 for PC somehow compressed?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The game is compressed some but not as much as the compressed version of the game.
Hmm that means I should play 101 to see better images and only use 102 towards the end. Are there any problems with loading saves from 101 in 102?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hmm that means I should play 101 to see better images and only use 102 towards the end. Are there any problems with loading saves from 101 in 102?
No problem loading saves but 102 is the latests version with fixes to any bugs so that is the version you should be playing. You will not notice any quality differences between 101 and 102.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No problem loading saves but 102 is the latests version with fixes to any bugs so that is the version you should be playing. You will not notice any quality differences between 101 and 102.
ok thanks i did so.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes