4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
wish there was an ending with Mary , Simone & MC .. i think it would have been great :love:
There is ending with Mary, Simone and MC if you include Simone in all possible threesome scenes during the game. Either you didn't unlock it or you mean you wanted more with Simone in that ending?

• Wow
Reactions: BTungsteno

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is ending with Mary, Simone and MC if you include Simone in all possible threesome scenes during the game. Either you didn't unlock it or you mean you wanted more with Simone in that ending?
yeah you're probably right i was scared that i would ruin anything i had with mary if i pushed her into anything

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
yeah you're probably right i was scared that i would ruin anything i had with mary if i pushed her into anything
If you admit to Mary you like Simone and want to include her, it's fine. You just should'n do anything behind Mary's back. (Well, you actually can, there's another variation of Mary+Simone+MC ending where you also have an affair with Simone without Mary knowing, but I didn't like it.)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
is this walkthtough ever going to be finished?
I doubt that, since it's been months after release and nobody bothered. But the choices after the end of the walkthrough are pretty self-explanatory.
There is some basic advice as to how to get Mary's and two variants of Mary+Simone endings on this page. There's also Diana ending, which happens if you cheat on Mary with her (in this case it doesn't matter if you promise Mary to marry her. You cheat on her with Diana - you get Diana ending instead of Mary's).

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I doubt that, since it's been months after release and nobody bothered. But the choices after the end of the walkthrough are pretty self-explanatory.
There is some basic advice as to how to get Mary's and two variants of Mary+Simone endings on this page. There's also Diana ending, which happens if you cheat on Mary with her (in this case it doesn't matter if you promise Mary to marry her. You cheat on her with Diana - you get Diana ending instead of Mary's).
I was asking in terms of getting the endings and didnt want to have to read x pages of comments to find out lol. I was trying to go for simone but didnt realise the choice was super simple anyways.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Great game.
Simple, straightforward and hassle free. I was pretty surprised by the finals, I tested them all (I think), surprised by the ending with Simone and Mary. I think it was the first ending in this style that made me 100% satisfied. Including the exclusive ending with Simone. The one with Mary, I was hoping for a wedding, since she talks about it so much before the baby, but that's fine.
The personality of each character was very well created. Mary then, the developer managed to create the perfect mate huh? She is truly a dream. It's a shame that I personally didn't like the model used, a matter of taste. All the others are great, though.
Some "caveats".
Vanessa has nothing but that movie outing? She just disappears after that, not even a mention.
And does Mary's mother only have one ending?
Oh yes, there was also something missing about Mary's father and his sigh about it all.

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Developer, you're a fan of Stephen Merchant aren't you? I recognize one of his stories you referenced. You left out the part about Vera the pig! Lol. Great game so far.
Literally just saw this and searched the thread. Cracking up terrific reference. Wonder if MC was a human landmark aswell?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
This is some of the most fantastic writing I've ever seen. The only slight improvements would be on the visuals, but holy fuck the writing is perfection. If any other game dev is looking take as many notes as you can.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
last version plis?
There is no walkthrough for newer version than that. But that walkthrough will take you far enough, after the end of walkthrough the are not many choices that affect the ending and they are pretty straightforward. Depending on which characters you want to end up with the important choices are:
Only Mary - don't say you're interested in Simone, don't cheat on Mary with anyone, say you want to marry her.
Mary + Simone - say you're interested in Simone, don't cheat on Mary with anyone, say you want to marry her.
Mary + Simone + cheating on Mary with Simone - say you're interested in Simone, cheat on Mary with Simone AFTER having threesome with them both (if you cheat on Mary with Simone before having a threesome, it's instant gameover), say you want to marry her.
Only Simone - same as previous, but tell Mary you don't wanna marry her.
Diana ending - cheat on Mary with Diana.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I can't for the life of me get Simone ending...

Edit: Hmm, so I figured I needed to have relations with Diane too but reject her last advance. and then go through the whole thing with Simone and reject Mary.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
>be me
>always picks "John Smith" as name to be the most generic average joe in any game, unless there is a default name
>3 scenes into the game, opens walkthrough
>"default name is "Dan"
>rollsback
>2 hours into the game, your client friend asks you to call him "John"
>DodgedABullet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 inch stick
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes