4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I miss this game I never finished it :( I lost my game save (Simone apartment) an then never felt like finishing since the game has been in completed stage. I should probably give it a another go lol You know now that Im thinking it would be nice to see a Life with Simone lol
There are multiple endings so once you have played through you might want to search this thread, there is a post with save files for the different endings.

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
The game liked its ease and obviousness of the election. And of course, the pictures are also pretty. But as the author did not try to divert my attention from Simone, nevertheless she got better for me. I would like more content with her. Nevertheless, thanks to the author for this game!

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The game liked its ease and obviousness of the election. And of course, the pictures are also pretty. But as the author did not try to divert my attention from Simone, nevertheless she got better for me. I would like more content with her. Nevertheless, thanks to the author for this game!
She was indeed a scene stealer. I want to stay faithful to Mary but DAMN Simone is just my kryptonite lol indeed it would be awesome to see more content with her

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Andi was never part of the game but does do something non-sexual but helpful in another ending. If you didn't see the scene below, you missed an ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That to me, looks like a harem ending.
i figure out a beter harem but its beter then those 2 girls

that the mc fuck both girls so you have a trio pretty nice to see
its pretty hard to pull of any wrong anser is end of story

1 thing you must not do when mc and simone are in the living room you have 2 options mc wanne have sex or just watch tv pick watch tv if you go for sex she suck you dick and mary walk in and see it she runs away in tears and its game over

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
It's a shame you can't create a relationship with Andi. :confused:
Totally agree with you, Andi is a mature version of the young Mary. For me the most beautifuls of this game are Vanessa and Simone (i don't approve the choice of this name, because Simone is a Italian name for man, for the woman is used Simona)

Reactions: Qmil679

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
DAZ food is digusting and reprehensible, and I've learned to grit my teeth and endure it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
@lifewithmary456
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."

Sort of a refreshing - think I will check this out myself.
What do you mean Completed?? That was Really Short,... I was starting to enjoy it then you end it....

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well she calls the MC uncle so if anyone really wanted to they can just imagine that she's related to the MC.
She Calls Him "Uncle", but there is No Bio relationship as MC is Her Dad's Best Friend. IF Anything, it will be an Affair.
Problem will be Not Getting caught by his Best Friend and ruining their Friendship.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She Calls Him "Uncle", but there is No Bio relationship as MC is Her Dad's Best Friend. IF Anything, it will be an Affair.
Problem will be Not Getting caught by his Best Friend and ruining their Friendship.
she can call me daddy :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes