• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey guys it was discussed here a lot already and it is no use the dev decided that the end of the game is like that and they will not change it anymore.

no matter what will be written here it is how it is now.We all now that there are a lot of open strings in the storyline that where not even cleared in the shitty endings there.

i just hope there learned from that mistake and don´t make it in the new game they developing again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, i wonder why there is a harem tag. I played it 4 times, but no harem choice
I think people call it harem because at one point he's having sex with Mary and her friend.

Doesn't last long though.

And i'd hardly call a 3some a harem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe a harem was planned but never happened, it did kinda end a bit quick.
A couple of threads do seem a bit loose.

I went to the movies with the dancer woman, that went nowhere.

I did see how at least a 3 maybe 4 girl harem could have worked .... 5 if you get Mary and the ex in the same room.

The thing is, while I do love vanilla romance, you can't drag it out. Once you've got a certain point of the story you kinda have to wrap it up. There isn't much you can extend it with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the walkthrough on the first page needs to be updated
Walkthroughs are fan made and this is complete, people have moved on to other games now.

You'll have to use what's there and play like the rest of us did for any missing parts, not much chance of that getting finished now.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
As others have said, it all ended kinda quick.

Good game in general, does anyone have a full walkthrough for each one of the all supposed 13 different endings?

Has the Dev made any other games since?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think there was ever a walkthrough, but a few pages back someone posted a cluster of saves that would give you all the endings.

Aug 18, 2019
While everyone else is arguing about the other stuff, is it just me, or does this game have NO AUDIO whatsoever? I've downloaded the link on the front page twice, unpacked it twice, I have MANY other RenPy games, all working as intended, but this one has NO AUDIO at all. - - Working as intended or do I need to start checking around?

EDIT : Also, the game is fine. But I've been "playing" it for about 2-3 hours and there has been NO ANIMATION either. There is an animation tag. Wondering if the MEGA provided on the front page is corrupt or something?

EDIT 2 : Okay, about 5 hours or so in, idk, second day playing, animations start. They must have been added in a very late build (0.7+ ??) ; but still can't get ANY AUDIO on this beast.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
While everyone else is arguing about the other stuff, is it just me, or does this game have NO AUDIO whatsoever? I've downloaded the link on the front page twice, unpacked it twice, I have MANY other RenPy games, all working as intended, but this one has NO AUDIO at all. - - Working as intended or do I need to start checking around?

EDIT : Also, the game is fine. But I've been "playing" it for about 2-3 hours and there has been NO ANIMATION either. There is an animation tag. Wondering if the MEGA provided on the front page is corrupt or something?

No sound that I can remember, and there are definitely animations.
2-3 hours of playing could be before they were implemented, depending on how quick/slow you read and make your way through the game.

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Every update I've been waiting for is something with Andy's character! And the game ended like this... There wasn't even an ending to the Harema variant! Although there were hints... But most of all, it pisses us off that we never got Andy and just forgot about this character.
it's a shame the developer just decided to quit the game and finish it...

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes