4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

IceKream

May 27, 2018
It doesn't make sense why you can't "approach" (and, one assumes, have sex with) your girlfriend's mother?

Like I said: conditioning.
You are right with the conditioning portion 100%, what i take exception to is the portion after the "..." (that they can't accept or even comprehend the existence of an unfuckable woman in an adult game.)

In the context of an adult game, Andi neatly fits the criteria of a woman you can bang. I personally don't see any reason not to have Andi scenes outside the fact that the author/creator didn't want to, for reasons that probably take some of the shine off of Mary.

Also I'd argue that that Andi makes more sense than the ex-girlfriend who feels shoved into the story. Quite frankly, the ex-girlfriend side plot made sense in Acting Lessons where the MC's background and friendships were a bigger part of the story.

We all can comprehend Andi isn't available, but i doubt there's an answer that satisfies a majority of the Andi crowd. And quite frankly, if i was the dev and was looking for financial support, this wouldn't be that difficult of a compromise.

Is it worth it to make a Andi route? Shouldn't there be a harem ending in Acting Lessons? These are deliberate choices made, and while I don't agree with them, I can respect them, if i understand the reasons for them.

Just my 2 cents, because it's his/her game and they can make it however they want.

Edit: The Mike disappearing act, the BDSM plot, the dance teacher follow up, only one solo Simone ending!?- that all seems like additional content that makes SENSE to put in the game. Hopefully everyone can agree to that.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I personally don't see any reason not to have Andi scenes
She's your girlfriend's mother. Tell you what: go and try to fuck your girlfriend's mother. Report back.

i doubt there's an answer that satisfies a majority of the Andi crowd
Conditioning.

if i was the dev and was looking for financial support, this wouldn't be that difficult of a compromise.
Story? Logic? Realism? Compromise with what?

Reactions: vir_cotto

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
She's your girlfriend's mother. Tell you what: go and try to fuck your girlfriend's mother. Report back.
corruption makes everything works in game. don't force 100% logic into game or it will break your heart to find out that in a game, you can fuck all the girls on screen.

oh, if you haven't found the game which you can fuck your girlfriend's mother, try harder ;)

Reactions: vmv428

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You start with wrong assumptions. IF we could choose at the start to chase Andi instead of Mary, i think a lot of people would choose her.
So we would not want to fuck GF's mother, we maybe have a fling with GF's daughter :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear ... there is a triangle in Mary's life she is full on aware of it. MC is full well aware of it ... just saying that ... any of these ides could spur the new Mary adventure from devs...it is all there ;)!

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Read the title and overview. Is Life with Mary for god sake! Choosing Andi would be a completely different game that was never in the Dev's mind, only in the minds of some around here.
Overview:
Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.

the ending:
0. threesome with Mary & Simone
1. MC cheating with Simone and both live happily ever after (good bye Mary)
2. MC choose to back to his ex and dumped by her again (good bye Mary and forever alone)

it isn't all about the bass Mary ;)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
There's actually a really good case for a game involving Andi spreading her wings after getting out of her terrible marriage. The MC and Andi getting it on in this game makes zero sense.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... this gets both of them horn dogs full circle .. remember who got them hitched .. none other than Mcs ol' orgy dorm partner turned triangle swinger and relations opener to all his gals ...
So much teasin' on them good ol' parties in them dorms sure spurned quite the yummy hitch;)!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Does any one know some similar game (except Dating my daughter)?
Thanks
It's really about what you want. Previous posters recommended you some excellent games by the same team but you offered as an example DMD - so, do you maybe seeking games with the same themes? Older male or father and younger girl/daughter? If so, I would recommend you "Parental Love" and "Triangle".

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I am amazed at the number of people who's primary complaint with this game is how "linear" it is. Novels are linear, and a "visual novel" is a novel that employs pictures to carry part of the story-telling role. There is no requirement on this site that all content is a "game", or that VN provide choices to be made - Thus there is no logical reason to treat a VN as though it has lied to you, for not having choices.

If what someone wants is a lot of choices, there are VNs or other style games that provide that, and everyone is certainly entitled to prioritize whatever aspects of content they choose. However, saying a VN can not be a VN because it does not have enough "game-play", is a fundamentally unjustified complaint, in my perspective. One may as well say "I hate this orange, because it is not an apple."

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

cybaloo

Aug 10, 2017
DMD is great and I already know it, yeah that's most the same theme : the relationship evolution
Thanks for all the other game !

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
I feel this game ending lacks content based on overall feel of the game.
We just assumed everything on end with no reliable conclusion.
I feel this game could be extended into 2 more contents but ended very abruptly. just like evry certified virgin out there i wished we fked andi. We were given a weird option at the middle whether we badmouth the rich friend. I assumed at that point we can somehow have interaction with her at the end the mc says andi is not a bad eye candy... this is prolly my only frustration in this game. Its not a beautiful ending but ending we kinda ask for more.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

tidus

May 14, 2017
So whatever happened to Mary's father? Cause I wonder how he be okay with his best friend banging his daughter.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes