4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seems promising, but is anyone working to finish the walkthrough?
You really don't need a walkthrough for this game.
Everything's pretty straight forward as long as you pay attention, with only two things of note.

1: No you can't fuck Andi
2: You can get a bad end with one opportunity to have sex with Simone.

There's no real deviation of paths and everything is pretty clearly sign-posted for the player. Choices are minimal, and obvious.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I don't agree with analogy that "best looking and peak fertility" are the reason behind "aged" man are attractive to "younger" girls. Its actually their innocence. If it were Simone instead of Mary ,this story would have never happened. Slut is not really a target for love/security.
Unless one is looking for young whore. But thats another matter. Not love/security.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chadthecavalier

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
No extra choices, the WT here is the most up to date one.
What about the yes/no choice at the picnic then? Seems quite significant to me. I don't need help pressing buttons, but I would really like to know what the consequences of each choice would be, because I do not want to unintentionally screw up what would be a good ending.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What about the yes/no choice at the picnic then? Seems quite significant to me. I don't need help pressing buttons, but I would really like to know what the consequences of each choice would be, because I do not want to unintentionally screw up what would be a good ending.
As far as I remember, there were no significant choices after the walkthrough ends. But, I haven't played it for quite a few months.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I listed all the important after-walkthrough choices that affect the ending in this post, check it out: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v1-0-2-final-likesblondes.7875/post-3026079

As far as I remember, there were no significant choices after the walkthrough ends. But, I haven't played it for quite a few months.
Well, in fact there are. Not many, but pretty significant choices. Practically all the choices that affect the ending. But I think they're pretty straightforward. Anyway, all of them are in the post I mention above.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I listed all the important after-walkthrough choices that affect the ending in this post, check it out: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v1-0-2-final-likesblondes.7875/post-3026079

Well, in fact there are. Not many, but pretty significant choices. Practically all the choices that affect the ending. But I think they're pretty straightforward. Anyway, all of them are in the post I mention above.

That's exactly what I suspected, thank you, and for the link to your former post. Now I know what NOT to do to get my preferred ending. It might be straightforward after you played the game, but without knowing what I'm in for I could've fallen into a trap where for example my ex invites me to a coffee, I accept because I suspect it would be harmless enough, then the game autopilots me into cheating without giving me further choice. Happened before in other games, I don't want it to happen in the future, this is why I was concerned about getting the consequences of my choices laid out in front of me, from a game design perspective, because they do not always follow everyone's flavor of "common sense".

Reactions: Master of Puppets

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That's exactly what I suspected, thank you, and for the link to your former post. Now I know what NOT to do to get my preferred ending. It might be straightforward after you played the game, but without knowing what I'm in for I could've fallen into a trap where for example my ex invites me to a coffee, I accept because I suspect it would be harmless enough, then the game autopilots me into cheating without giving me further choice. Happened before in other games, I don't want it to happen in the future, this is why I was concerned about getting the consequences of my choices laid out in front of me, from a game design perspective, because they do not always follow everyone's flavor of "common sense".
I understand your suspicion, some games really initiate such scenes much easier. But this game treats it's scenes with enough common sense. If you keep your interactions with your ex innocent, you won't get to cheat. If you continue spending time with her, at one point she'll end up in lingerie in front of you and ask if the thought of fucking her crossed your mind. If you answer "yes" and don't cease any communications with her after that - you can cheat at a later point in the game. If you say "no" or refuse to meet with her again after - you won't cheat.

Reactions: doe50818

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, it was enjoyable. It was just like Alexandra.
But the sex took a very long time.
Almost thought there was no sex in this game.
I hope to see a continuation in the future I hope.
We still don't know what happened to Mike.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
What i do not get is the harem tag for this game, considering the limited choices

D

Deleted member 1713037

All I can think about while playing this is how shafted Mary is in the genetics department. Her parents are giants compared to her. Also the MC is like the MC from Haley's Story in that they both look like they're 5 min away from committing suicide. Overall, the game is nice.

Reactions: NukaCola

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Life With Mary 2 would'nt be a bad idea, until the end the game is pretty good tho, the ending felt rushed, what happened to the Dad? They never bought the cabin and it goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: pippippero

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Life with Mary" version "1.0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Life with Mary" versione "1.0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes