4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
EDIT: unfortunately, MEGA deleted the text encoding fix I had. No clue how, but it's gone, I don't have a backup, sadly.

Try this: install Notepad++ (very good, safe and open source text editor), make a copy of the Script.rpy file and then open the original in Notepad++. Press Ctrl+H to bring up "Find and Replace". Copy the � character from anywhere in the file, plop it into the "Find" field then type the apostrophe in the Replace field. Let N++ find and replace all instances. Save the file, enjoy the game.

Original comment below:

Just got around to playing 1.0.2 and noticed it has some text encoding issues (displaying "�" instead of "'" in some places).

Easy to fix, but thought a lot of people wouldn't know how, so I packed all the day[x].rpy and the script.rpy files and put them .

Installation:
Unzip the file and then copy the contents to your /game folder. Replace all the original files.

You may want to back up the original files (as always, when you're replacing something).

I'm using Windows Defender on my PC + have Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware for anything fishy (which I pretty much don't download these days), so it should be a safe download, but - as with anything you download from the Internet - check it with your own antivirus, just in case.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Loved the game and the story progressing the way it did :) The only thing I didn't like was how the dev made simone so clingy all the time and giving no options regarding if she comes round or if she goes to go to the cabin (that pissed me off with the stove clearly did it on purpose) etc I mean having her own clothes at the mc's home and he didn't even know I mean what??? !! People obviously are going to disagree but most of the time it felt like a relationship with both of them and it being forced onto me as a reader even going as far as mary allowing simone to be completely naked in front of her boyfriend which is far from believable. As I said I liked the way the story ended with mary I just didn't like what I have explained.

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Hey there, I finished the game with 2 possible endings.

-Everything good with Mary and Simone being there for the 3-way.
-Everything good with Mary and Simone being there for the 3-way + having Simone on the side without Mary knowing.

From what I read on this forum, there's no Andi ending or a sexy scene with her, that's a shame.

What I can say about the game is that the ending feels rush or that the author didnt want to try to develop more drama or a major conflict. Where's Mike? Is Vanessa an available path? What about a theme park scene? Mary and Andi went and invite you if there's a next time in the future. What about Diana? I think author wanted to gave the player the illusion that he had different paths to go around(probably author had more plans for the game), but at the end, it's only Mary.

Anyways, this game story was a 5/10 imo. Renders were pretty ok, nothing fancy. As for dialogues, the author needs to work on his sexy talk. Overall, 6.5/10.

EDIT: On a second thought, you could've sell this as a 'mini story', since there's no character development or major conflicts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Prince

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hey there, I finished the game with 2 possible endings.

-Everything good with Mary and Simone being there for the 3-way.
-Everything good with Mary and Simone being there for the 3-way + having Simone on the side without Mary knowing.

From what I read on this forum, there's no Andi ending or a sexy scene with her, that's a shame.

What I can say about the game is that the ending feels rush or that the author didnt want to try to develop more drama or a major conflict. Where's Mike? Is Vanessa an available path? What about a theme park scene? Mary and Andi went and invite you if there's a next time in the future. What about Diana? I think author wanted to gave the player the illusion that he had different paths to go around(probably author had more plans for the game), but at the end, it's only Mary.

Anyways, this game story was a 5/10 imo. Renders were pretty ok, nothing fancy. As for dialogues, the author needs to work on his sexy talk. Overall, 6.5/10.
Well, there are alternatives. Simone only ending and Diane ending are availiable at least.

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Well, there are alternatives. Simone only ending and Diane ending are availiable at least.

My question goes more deep than only endings, why conforming with only endings when you can have a more developed story + said endings? I assume that, the author didnt want to go for the classic genre styles like, mental break, fantasy sex powers or unreal sex god MC in order to advance the plot to something more sexual or harem routes; he probably want for the story to be more "real". But in order to get a story going or to be good, you need the characters to grow and/or the plot to thicken, both are missing.

EDIT: Missed some words.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
My question goes more deep than only endings, why conforming with only endings when you can have a more developed story + said endings? I assume that, the author didnt want to go for the classic genre styles like, mental break, fantasy sex powers or unreal sex god MC in order to advance the plot to something more sexual or harem routes; he probably want for the story to be more "real". But in order to get a story going or to be good, you need the characters to grow and/or the plot to thicken, both are missing.

EDIT: Missed some words.
Well, this game is obviously more story-driven. It's a story about Mary and not much else. Even in endings without Mary the MC still reflects to his memories about her. So probably it wasn't meant to have more elaborate routes in the first place. Personally, I like playing games like this one or Triangle from time to time, where there is not much choice and not much drama. They just make me feel better.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Well, this game is obviously more story-driven. It's a story about Mary and not much else. Even in endings without Mary the MC still reflects to his memories about her. So probably it wasn't meant to have more elaborate routes in the first place. Personally, I like playing games like this one or Triangle from time to time, where there is not much choice and not much drama. They just make me feel better.
That's quite the problem. Not on your part, but author's. You either make a game that is story driven or you make a visual novel game where every flag props a different dialogue out, different scenes and different ending. 'Acting Lessons', 'Life with Mary' and probably 'Melody' are the 3rd type of visual novels, where the player thinks he has control over the plot(mostly at the beginning), but in reality, your decisions slightly matter and the plot works as a written destiny that it cant be changed.

This phenomenon, actually peeks my interest. Is it intentional? or authors dont actually know how to approach their own stories and they just go with the flow and lack order in the flags and the storyboard. I dont know, I will keep digging in more games and get back on this one.

Last edited:

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Is she supposed to leave you in the end because the relationship was going so well and the end was like dissapointing. Where you and her made out in the studio and she just left you....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What I can say about the game is that the ending feels rush or that the author didnt want to try to develop more drama or a major conflict.
Main thing there is most of the people playing this and games like this, Triangle, Knights Tale etc... They aren't looking for drama or major conflict.

We're here for a tale of romance and feel good moments. There are plenty of dramatic games around.

Personally I see enough drama irl I don't need or want it in my romantic fiction thankyou muchly.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is she supposed to leave you in the end because the relationship was going so well and the end was like disappointing. Where you and her made out in the studio and she just left you....
There are multiple endings, including ones where she stays. If she left you, I would guess you need to find where you messed up, probably by being with Simone without her.

Reactions: Segnbora

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is she supposed to leave you in the end because the relationship was going so well and the end was like dissapointing. Where you and her made out in the studio and she just left you....
No, she isn't supposed to leave you.

There are multiple endings and it seems you may have messed up somewhere along the line.

In fact it takes being a pretty shitty lover to make her leave. You have to have cheated on her, turned her down when she talks about marriage or not been nice to her during certain choices.

It's a pretty basic game when it comes to choices, be a good lover and don't cheat and you get the girl

Reactions: Twistty
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes