4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
You may be disappointed if you are expecting a true harem game. I believe that tag to be misleading. You can get a 3-way ending with the MC, Mary and one other girl, but there are several others females in the game that you will not only NOT be able to bring into a harem, but your MC will not have sex with them at all.

Perhaps the steam version is different, but I doubt it.

One thing you can do is look at the walkthrough by Zoey Raven, which can be reached on the 1st page of this thread. It will give you a flavor of what this game contains. Zoey also has a walkthrough mod (also on the 1st page), if you are interested.

At any rate, there is nothing to buy from F95. It's all free for the stealing.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You may be disappointed if you are expecting a true harem game. I believe that tag to be misleading. You can get a 3-way ending with the MC, Mary and one other girl, but there are several others females in the game that you will not only NOT be able to bring into a harem, but your MC will not have sex with them at all.
I always wondered why this game had the harem tag.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I always wondered why this game had the harem tag.
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Unless I'm interpreting it wrong, technically it's correct, however it's a little ridiculous considering the only content involving MC and Hannah is like one-time blowjob. And again technically, it can happen simultaneously (with the other two being in relationship with you), but immediately after that blowie Mary breaks up with you. So even thou rules apply, It's just cheating, not a harem.
Maybe it was applied when it looked like there'd be more LIs - dance teacher, Mary's mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes this game is "Not" a harem game and the tag should be removed.

Harem = MC in a relationship with at least 3 or more all knowing it is happening at the same time.

Only 2 know about each other at the same time so its not a harem game.

Update: Harem tag has been removed.

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
You got facepalmed once but otherwise just got two replies saying yes . . . and people are trying "to make a guy feel stupid"? There was only one facepalm, dude; that's really good for the Internet.
i know, just didn't know for sure, like in mountain mine, or w/e it's called.
Foot of the mountain or mirror mine. I just know both of those seem to be a little misleading in their story intent, just how they sound.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I didn't take it as disrespect. I'm really asking.
I thought I was pretty clear in the "intro" I wrote on patreon and that has been copied here.
It will be a story about a young bubbly and a little awkward girl and an older man starting to have feelings for each other.
There will be no incest, water works or any of that stuff.
A slice of life story.
No incest = not much of a slice of life in my case, since I'm married to my sister (12 years and counting) and we have 6 kids now. And well, when it starts getting into decades (or entire lifetimes from the day they were born) with the same person under the same roof waterworks and other kinks start to get added to keep it interesting, otherwise marriages end up being just another statistic that ends after 8.2 years.

Last edited:

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
No incest = not much of a slice of life in my case, since I'm married to my sister (12 years and counting) and we have 6 kids now. And well, when it starts getting into decades (or entire lifetimes from the day they were born) with the same person under the same roof waterworks and other kinks start to get added to keep it interesting, otherwise marriages end up being just another statistic that ends after 8.2 years.
It looks like you'll have to find a different game to play then. It's nice that the dev is upfront about what we should expect so people don't waste time on things they aren't interested in.

I believe spouses making each other feel loved, through a shared connection built with emotional and physical intimacy, is what keeps them happy, fulfilled and together. To your point, there's lots of different ways to express it though. :)

PacoTheOne

Apr 13, 2021
I just started the game a few minutes ago, but seems good, and I love the Guards! Guards! reference!

Will be playing as it seems a nice story.

Reactions: JETracktor

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Sigh, any one know how to get the last Gallery Scene for Simone or a save with that unlocked?

/edit Guess I should of remembered that the Gallery was a Mod and checked there since it got asked and answered there.

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Just got around to playing 1.0.2 and noticed it has some text encoding issues (displaying "�" instead of "'" in some places).

Easy to fix, but thought a lot of people wouldn't know how, so I packed all the day[x].rpy and the script.rpy files and put them HERE.

Installation:
Unzip the file and then copy the contents to your /game folder. Replace all the original files.

You may want to back up the original files (as always, when you're replacing something).

I'm using Windows Defender on my PC + have Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware for anything fishy (which I pretty much don't download these days), so it should be a safe download, but - as with anything you download from the Internet - check it with your own antivirus, just in case.
DOWN LINK

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes