4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Koute

Aug 17, 2017
Hello !
Does anyone have a full 100% save please?
With the gallery mod, I don't have all the scenes unfortunately.
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wow nice game, beautiful graphics, the main woman are beautiful too. And the emotional love building up, I was missing in many other games, I played last few weeks.
If your looking for " emotional love building " then try https://f95zone.to/threads/katawa-shoujo-final-four-leaf-studios.4276/
Katawa Shoujo is one of the best " emotional love building " games on this site.
Use the walkthrough to get all scenes.
Be aware that it takes a long time to get to the sex scenes but the stories all 5 of them are very " emotional love building ".

Dec 15, 2022
If your looking for " emotional love building " then try https://f95zone.to/threads/katawa-shoujo-final-four-leaf-studios.4276/
Katawa Shoujo is one of the best " emotional love building " games on this site.
Use the walkthrough to get all scenes.
Be aware that it takes a long time to get to the sex scenes but the stories all 5 of them are very " emotional love building ".
Oh thanks, I'm not really a fan of those japanese animations, so I would have probably skipped it myself. I don't mind long buildup, so now I'm definitely going to try it out.

NvK62

Aug 1, 2022

View attachment 117522

Overview:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-10
Release Date: 2019-07-28
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Final
Language: English
Other Game: Rebirth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - GALLERY MOD - Text Encoding Fix

View attachment 55822 View attachment 55821 View attachment 55823 View attachment 55824 View attachment 55825 View attachment 58646 View attachment 58644 View attachment 58645
The game is so good!

Oct 10, 2022
at least rebirth and the ptolemy games arent going anywhere and are (imo) all fantastic though i havent played dana
I see you came from other threat after the question.;)
Like I said they should be different but it clearly says
But I’m proud to say that I’ve completed TWO games already, DREAMING OF DANA, and LIFE WITH MARY.
and I couldn't find a game called life with mary in ptolemy games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see you came from other threat after the question.;)
Like I said they should be different but it clearly says and I couldn't find a game called life with mary in ptolemy games.
Since the patreon page is gone if I remember right ptolemy was the writer and LikesBlondes was the one who put it all together.
I also remember ptolemy is helping in writing is several other games.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Twistty any chance you (or anyone else reading with admin / thread access) can update the patreon link? Seems like likeblondes changed the name of the patreon page after he started rebirth and the link hasn't been updated. So now it just goes to a blank page, which could be losing him some income. it should be:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes