4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Twistty any chance you (or anyone else reading with admin / thread access) can update the patreon link? Seems like likeblondes changed the name of the patreon page after he started rebirth and the link hasn't been updated. So now it just goes to a blank page, which could be losing him some income. it should be:

Updated - Thanks for the info!(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello i wanted to ask before i play the game is there Romance with Jane or not?
Thanks
Who is Jane?

The only 2 girls with an ending are Mary and her best friend ( together or separated).

Plus there is a bad ending with the mc's
Ex, and a forever alone ending

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello i wanted to ask before i play the game is there Romance with Jane or not?
Thanks
Who is Jane?

The only 2 girls with an ending are Mary and her best friend ( together or separated).

Plus there is a bad ending with the mc's è, and a forever alone ending
It's been a long time now, but I think Jane might be Mary's mom. If that's true, the answer would be no.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Hello all, I have a good remember of this game, I played the love route, thinking was the only possible.
Are there others routes ?

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
How can i get this scene? Help me plz.
If i remember it right, when you are ourside at the villa - you have a choice about latex costume (bdsm or not), so according to your choice you will get either bdsm scene or student rollplay at the end.
Since i am not into bdsm i got latter, you, according to your screen, got bdsm scene.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello all, I have a good remember of this game, I played the love route, thinking was the only possible. Are there others routes ?
there are five endings:
  1. Mary
  2. Mary and her friend together
  3. Mary leaves you but her friend stays with you
  4. Mary leaves you and you end up with your ex.
  5. Mary leaves you and you are left alone

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I am not sure, I played it a long time ago.

If I'm not mistaken there's a scene where you can decide to have sex with Mary's friend but she surprises you. That could be the condition
oh, I see, like the game over, I tried t cheat on Mary with Simone 2nd time when Mary doesn't catch us and then I did not commit to Mary - but still got a bad "die alone" ending

EDIT: I just tried to cheat with Simone 1st time when Mary catches us but it's still being alone ending as well, just maybe not that dark

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh, I see, like the game over, I tried t cheat on Mary with Simone 2nd time when Mary doesn't catch us and then I did not commit to Mary - but still got a bad "die alone" ending

EDIT: I just tried to cheat with Simone 1st time when Mary catches us but it's still being alone ending as well
Then it should be the scene where you go to her house and you can decide whether to stay and console her or something like that. I'm going from memory (little)

Reactions: metamorphMP

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Then it should be the scene where you go to her house and you can decide whether to stay and console her or something like that. I'm going from memory (little)
ok
I tried:
1) cheat with Simone 1st time - Mary catches us = The end, we are alone
2) cheat with Simone 2nd time + don't cheat when we go to her house + did not commit to Mary = The decent ending - Mary's mother helps us to reunite with her, without preg
3) cheat with Simone 2nd time + cheat with Simone in her house 3rd time + did not commit to Mary = The "die alone ending"
4) Also I returned back when Mary asks about wether we want 3some or not and said NO, but didn't even get option to cheat with Simone

So, I dunno
Also I checked WT and didn't find solo endings with Simone as well
Thx for giving the idea anyway, discovered one more ending with Mary at least))

Last edited:

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Hello, I have a question. Is there a mod or something that allows you to adjust the visibility of the dialog box? Covers so much...

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes