4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Since I said not to obsess over the TV, I won't do the same on the (badly shaped) "pants".

Although, if you at least changed them to blue jeans, it probably wouldn't be as disturbing...

(Yeah, yeah, I know, it would require whole new renders. I'm just saying. Maybe he could try on a new pair in the future.)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I kind'a wish there was a $1 option on Patreon just for the email updates. I don't really have time to check in on 30+ patreons to see how stuff is progressing and whatnot. And, I don't have time these days to play every update. And, F95 doesn't isolate important news/updates from random banter with its notifications. The emails I get from other creators help me keep track of stuff.

Edit: Just noticed the dev posts here. I want to add the writing is what captured my interest. There's a lot of unique elements to the plot (reading to him, the divorce, friend hitting on girl's mom, etc) that are all well-grounded, well-told, and realistic which makes it entertaining and brings life into it that is lacking from other stories that are full of generic tropes.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
it bugs me because i really like the story and as you said - it is really strong. therefore i am more annoyed if an inconsistency throws me out of it.
This I can get behind! You'll see me mentioning breaking the 4th wall as one of my bug bears. Though, I can't resist the temptation at this time to paraphrase Picard "There are TWO televisions!!" ;)

i have been working in the movie business for 15 years and it is part of my job to look at the background so i can spot if a crewmember left a bottle in there or something else is going on that does not need to be on film. i really enjoy movies but i can't help myself and notice things.
With a father who worked all my life in Film and TV, I learnt to pick up on little things too, with the advent of PVRs etc. I am constantly rolling back TV if I've seen something or the continuity is out.

We'll do the TV thing though
This is so cool! I thought you were taking the piss at first. Another plus for the devs, doing something, for some, insignificant to help someone else enjoy the story more.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
These renders are so good, you almost don't even need words. They tell a great story by themselves. Well done! Any writing that includes the smell of a womans hair, again well done.

Only wish, since audio is my turn on, wish there was - something - anything - audio wise.

All my best to your progress!
~Hentami

Reactions: kiteares

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Another great installment. Keep up the good work. I like how the Vanessa meeting Mary thing was handled. Mature and realistic.

The only small criticism I have is for the final scene. Simone undresses and Mary follows all while not acknowledging the presence of the main character. It felt a little jarring. They allude to us in the third person, but we do not address them directly, nor they us. I hope this scene will be expanded upon in the future and it only exists in this form now as the ending teaser.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else having problems with their old saves? I loaded my old save - made near the end of the previous version - go through a few lines of dialogue and next I get the "your at the end of this version" message, no new content.
Anyone else?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
when mary ask if i cheated or the other girl cheated what should i answer
I don't think it matters much except that matters in terms of negatively impacting your relationship, except that it may eventually result in some changed dialogues. Apples and oranges.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
In the beginning of the new update, where Mary is asked if she has been staring at him in his sleep she laughs and says "I'm afraid so.". But then immediately after that she says "Hmmmmm...." and "I'm not sure how I feel about that.". There seems to be missed dialogue from him to which she is responding. What is it that she's not sure how she feels about? Something similar happens at one point later in the update too I think, but it's not as noticeable.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes