4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is reporting DirectX 12 as out of date, windowed fullscreen is not available. Save thumbnails are off colour, and stretched out in B/W in fullscreen mode.
View attachment 101918
Something is wrong with your video system and may be going out on you.
What is showing is what normally happens when the video card/onboard is starting to give out and may need to be replaced.
You may be lucky in that you only need to up date the video drivers but I doubt it.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Something is wrong with your video system and may be going out on you.
What is showing is what normally happens when the video card/onboard is starting to give out and may need to be replaced.
You may be lucky in that you only need to up date the video drivers but I doubt it.
There's a cumulative update that came out yesterday... afternoon apparently, May 21, 2018—KB4103714 (OS Build 16299.461) Applies to: Windows 10 version 1709. All good now.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Honestly, I had fun with this update....mainly the choice where you pick the name of the GF at pool.
I ended up putting Andy (which is Mary's mother) and said she cheated on me....Lol!!
To my surprise, Mary called her a fucking cunt....Laughed my ass off.
I hope that it could be a possible twist to the game, as it makes it much more interesting. Even go as far as not helping John get together with her, and having her move in after the divorce.
Seeing as she will know of your relationship with Mary and the fact that she fucked up years ago with you (one night stand with Mary's father) which got her knocked up, and you ended it once you found out.

Living with you could bring back old feelings, until Andy accepts the relationship and proposes to keep Mary's relationship a secret, if she lets her use you for sex only. Not to steal you away from her, but share you.
In return she will keep the knowledge away from Mary's father, and with living there with you, Mary's father will no longer visit with Andy there now.

Would make for an interesting turn for the story...…………….Peace!!

Reactions: ontach
U

User_365148

Hi

Heres my suggestion:

I think one of the things I really things that could be a good idea, would be to allow play after the story finishes and just set things to loop and up to repeat ok so it might be a bit repetative but some things can work rather nicely in that way... Also then the story can continue even if it does not progress past the current level of development.
Also the Random event factor of doing things unexpectedly can be good thing as well, in our case maybe Mary is the one suggesting the random events, Still can be very enjoyable...

Let me know what your thoughts are on the matter, Please.
Will have to say no.
First of all a VN has a linear structure. It's not the same day repeating itself with minor variations due to different vars. What you seem to be asking for is something more circular. Lesson of Passion makes those types of games. But it's not what we're doing here.
Same issue about random events. They don't really work for a VN. And even if we can implement something like that. It would take away from the story.
Basic rule of thumb is that the more variables you have, the more the story has to be watered down to fit whatever choice the player made. We are story driven.

In terms of the size. It's the biggest update we ever made. So I'll take it as a compliment and assume you liked it so much, you couldn't get enough :p
But in terms of sheer size, it's the biggest.

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Saw this game floating about for a while and finally thought, why not?
Glad I did. Quite enjoyable and not over the top. The models are of regular builds, which is refreshing and the story doesn't feel forced.
Looking forward to the continuation.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Honestly, I had fun with this update....mainly the choice where you pick the name of the GF at pool.
I ended up putting Andy (which is Mary's mother) and said she cheated on me....Lol!!
To my surprise, Mary called her a fucking cunt....Laughed my ass off.
I've played through with the MC's name as Mike (which is also the name of Mary's dad). Makes for some weird dialogue. Maybe the dev should put in a check for which names are already taken.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I've played through with the MC's name as Mike (which is also the name of Mary's dad). Makes for some weird dialogue. Maybe the dev should put in a check for which names are already taken.
nah it makes it funnier

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I like the story. I like that the MC isn't trying to get in every girl's pants. I can see where Simone may play a more important role in the story.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

Deximay

May 29, 2017
aw I wish I had a fucking time machine man, this patch was such a tease, I want more, such much more.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Since we get to name ex girlfriend she will most likely show up to spice things up a bit. Can't wait.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
My improvised walkthrough for 0.18:
"Not at all"
"Pull your arm"
"Keep your hand there"

"She cheated" or "Nothing really" or "I cheated" - Choose what you want. They do not affect the current version, as mentioned in the dialogue.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
v 18 for mac:

@Pepé Le Pew

AND! i didn't bother to search if it was mentioned before, but he says that he does not have a tv and when she spends the first night in his bed there is a tv on the bedroom wall... that inconsistency threw me a little...

Reactions: UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes