4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
As usual, a sweet and beautiful update. Gorgeous work and smooth writing.

Except...

What was with the MC in their sensual scene? His legs look like he just came from being exposed to a nuclear reactor. Or. he turned into Metamorpho and his skin is now corinthian leather.
Yeah, I noticed that too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well all the points got reset back to zero and at the end you have on 2 points.

This is the 2nd time this has happen, is it suppose to be that way or what?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think your reading comprehension is severely lacking if you think that it's NTR that I want here unless you mean to falsely assume that the MC himself being able to sleep with other female characters in the game constitutes NTR because that is what I was asking about. Rather, it's more likely that you're projecting your own desire for NTR onto me. ;)

Not very fun when someone else responds to you in kind as you have responded to them, is it?
Sorry for my misunderstanding, I've just assumed that's what you were looking for, cause there's lots that are looking for it at all the wrong places, all they have to do is look at the tags, but, no, they keep on asking for it and it gets a little annoying at times, sorry again. ;)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I really love the focus this game has on just One girl. Maybe I'm ignorant on this but... it's the only one I can think of that has that, wish there was more.

Reactions: Renetta and a1fox3

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Update rather light on content. I don't mean to pressure the dev into fast tracking the story progression, but surely there are other goodies available that won't move the story along. She wears skirts - give us panty peeks. She sits around wearing just a towel, and till date we've got just one pussy peek. Its like they have a checklist - a progression roadmap - that they must adhere to, no matter what.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
updates are getting smaller and smaller
better to wait longer for a bigger update
but that's just my take on this epic game

U

User_365148

As usual, a sweet and beautiful update. Gorgeous work and smooth writing.

Except...

What was with the MC in their sensual scene? His legs look like he just came from being exposed to a nuclear reactor. Or. he turned into Metamorpho and his skin is now corinthian leather.
He's wearing pants.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes