4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
dam this one really nice !

the dialog and character made u want to read the text and follow the moment , like dmd and melody

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Very much so....probably why he says at the start that he is the autistic geek...which explains a lot, especially his lack "women crawling out of the walls".
Yep. He's socially isolated, very focused on his job, and just doesn't really pick up on people very well.

While to Mary he's sweet, kind, thoughtful, and a loyal, honest person. Basically the Anti-Dad.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy this one..too many games its full blown sex moment one..i like this getting to know each other becoming comfortable and trusting etc type...maybe i'm old fashioned..lol

Reactions: Blayo and Justanx

Red469

May 18, 2018

Thanks
Hi

I will be giving your game a try shortly, I wanted to know if this is the first is your first game or have you made others? if you do have others what are their names please?

U

User_365148

Hi

I will be giving your game a try shortly, I wanted to know if this is the first is your first game or have you made others? if you do have others what are their names please?
First one.

Reactions: Blayo and botc76

Red469

May 18, 2018
First one.
Hi

So I just got through your creation... The Life with Mary Novel, is Honestly a heart warming story, You have some Talent there, no question about it.
Thank you for your hard work and Great content. I have a few suggestions if your interested Let me know.

For others reading this my review of this novel is simply put, a breath of fresh air, and something that is made to make you feel like your there with them.
The Visuals are great, the Story line is equally nice and steady progression of a Love story.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, if he went from 0.1 to 0.15 and then 0.18, is this a suggestion that the update is smaller, or that he just likes to have a little fun with update numbering?

U

User_365148

So, if he went from 0.1 to 0.15 and then 0.18, is this a suggestion that the update is smaller, or that he just likes to have a little fun with update numbering?
Neither
I figure 10 15 18
It's 18 instead of 20 because even though it's 23 renders bigger than the last one we did not get everything we wanted in.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Neither
I figure 10 15 18
It's 18 instead of 20 because even though it's 23 renders bigger than the last one we did not get everything we wanted in.
Rational update numbering! Beware, you'll make other devs jealous!

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes