4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Is that it?
I'm not complaining cause I really like this kind of game with the slow and steady approach, but how many updates have there been, and is it still a demo?

Mary looks really cute and sweet, like the rest of the girls we've seen so far (all two of them:coldsweat:).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is that it?
I'm not complaining cause I really like this kind of game with the slow and steady approach, but how many updates have there been, and is it still a demo?

Mary looks really cute and sweet, like the rest of the girls we've seen so far (all two of them:coldsweat:).
Three.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So... I guess this is one of those really slowmoving games then?
Or maybe I didn't get the right ones, though it ends after she gets back from her parents place far as I saw?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Most of the games here are "in development" phase - so you could call them "demo" or v0.1, v0.2 etc.
This is one sweet love story and if you're searching for "action-packed" game, this one is not for you.

Reactions: Blayo

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I guess the main problem is that I am too impatient.:coldsweat:
And I am too used to these kinds of games where the action gets cranked to 100 after just two lines of dialogue, so this game is a breath of fresh air.
I also think it's a plus that the MC isn't a huge perv like most other MCs from other games, but rather a stable figure that the maingirl can depend on.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good game so far but i think it has too much politeness in it; every 3rd line you get a "im sorry" or something like that

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What about Our Fate? Think that game came around at the same time as this one - and I would say it's equally good story.

And I tried recently Writer's Block - it sounded more like a joke, but the game is surprisingly fun.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What about Our Fate? Think that game came around at the same time as this one - and I would say it's equally good story.

And I tried recently Writer's Block - it sounded more like a joke, but the game is surprisingly fun.
I also like Our Fate and hope it keeps going like it does so far, finally getting slow burn games with a great story to go with them.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. it might be a good idea to give an indication which names are already taken. I started the game with the MC's name as Mike and caused no end of confusion!!!

Reactions: a1fox3

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."
Hooray!

Seriously, age-difference relationships are complicated enough that they don't need a gimmick, and there is a world of story left to write about after the loss of virginity. Most "erotic" games are pretty much "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am." It would be nice to explore "what happens next."

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
4 games now hold most of my interest here at F95.

1. This game "Life with Mary".
2. Melody.
3 A New Home.
4. Our Fate.

I also have 8 more that I play all the time.
I also follow and have the most interest in these 4 games as well and well i have more then 8 more games here that i play all the time but these 4 are definatly the top 4 of 5

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
4 games now hold most of my interest here at F95.

1. This game "Life with Mary".
2. Melody.
3 A New Home.
4. Our Fate.

I also have 8 more that I play all the time.
Didn't play A New Home. What it's like? Could you compare it to some other (well known) game?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes