4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi im having problems with the MEGA links when i click on them they all say that my connection is not private. I recently set my computer to factory settings can someone help me out (im a pc noob)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I still love this game a lot, my only complaint would be that it really seems as if the updates are getting a bit shorter.
Oh look you have a complaint. Wow what a shocker

But, hasn't there only been one update?
there has been more then one lol. But he has to have a complaint about everything. No matter what he just isnt happy and has to make everyone else know it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the update and where this game is going. Mary is not going anywhere and they can't make her go anywhere. Mom is a gem and Dad can go live with his side piece or find one closer to home now that hes getting divorced. The future is bright.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Great... another game to add to my list off 'don't even touch till a year or two after release'. I understand people have their gripes with games like BB and Dreams of Desire but at least they managed to introduce sex early and bring more in every update. Big Brother does use the whole 'black mail' system for sex but that isn't what gets the MC laid the first time and it makes sense. In Dreams of Desire it does use a 'Magic Gimmick', but it does so effectively providing quality renders, an interesting story and consistent sexual content EVERY update. Both these games have flaws but at the very least they knew what they were. This game has been in production since at least December and all you can do with the main focus of the story is kiss her? Come on, you can do better than that. There are games out there like Depraved Awakening which had content with multiple different characters, done so in a believable way by the 4th update. This game has potential, so do about 400 other titles that get added every month and don't introduce any sexual content till a .8 or .9 release (which is quite the achievement since this game is focusing on one character). The game already has a very unoriginal premise; sure, the renders are great and so is the narrative but there is absolutely no reason for me to be interested in this game at the moment. The Dev needs to introduce a catalyst and speed up the pace of the story, relationships move FAR quicker in real life so the believability that the Dev is aiming for is already lacking.
blink.gif

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
This game need walkthrough or not? If need can someone share to me

It is easy to guess the right answers even without walkthrough,dev did a very good job at making choices clear and characters immediately react to the choice player makes so if you do fuck up...you'll know :)

Reactions: Blayo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's set up to have the perfect ending if it keeps going as well as it is.

Mike ends up with his dancer, Andy ends up with John and Mary and with the MC.

Everyone is happy.

Except Simone, need to find her someone.
Yeah, I really got the feel that Andy will end up with John as well.

Mike, well, in the future he does move in with the dancer but starts to have a new piece on the side and when dancer girl catches him she does what Andy threatened and cuts his dick off!

As for Simone, she's hot enough she can find her own somebody, lol

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Here is the last one that I have and I do not know or remember who uploaded it here.

I will do my own soon and with the points gain for the choices.

Warning this walkthrough has error in the "Pick any choice" and it should have been "Gorgeous" instead.

lol.... Good one!
How many people do you think will whinge and whine and say that's not a "walk-through" for the game? ;)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, I really got the feel that Andy will end up with John as well.

Mike, well, in the future he does move in with the dancer but starts to have a new piece on the side and when dancer girl catches him she does what Andy threatened and cuts his dick off!

As for Simone, she's hot enough she can find her own somebody, lol

This looks like Mary's dad... and he's found "true love" lol

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."

which games are you playing?

Mayhym

Jun 19, 2017
Dude are you for real... you set up a patreon and are trying to get donations by stealing other peoples games and porting them for android. That is really fucking scummy.
Or maybe they are doing work the developers can't be bothered to do! He isn't claiming to have made the game just to have ported it and links to the dev's patreon.

Thanks for the game btw I wouldn't have played it without an android port.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Dude are you for real... you set up a patreon and are trying to get donations by stealing other peoples games and porting them for android. That is really fucking scummy.
Not only is he doing it for this game, he has a total of four games listed and all ported to android.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Or maybe they are doing work the developers can't be bothered to do! He isn't claiming to have made the game just to have ported it and links to the dev's patreon.

Thanks for the game btw I wouldn't have played it without an android port.
If he's doing this, and the Dev's are OK with this then he, and the Dev's, should say that he's got permission to do so, surely?
If he hasn't then it's taking the biscuit to be honest.

Mayhym

Jun 19, 2017
If he's doing this, and the Dev's are OK with this then he, and the Dev's, should say that he's got permission to do so, surely?
If he hasn't then it's taking the biscuit to be honest.
The ports open the game to more exposure on a different platform that could increase the devs recognition and increase the potential for new supporters.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes