4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Why? i mean yes they are absolutly hot as hell but Why?
To keep the game from getting bored and creating some more suspense in the game. But most importantly because I love cheating options in erotic games.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
The best tease, romantic and---HOLY SHIT SIMONE IS GORGEOUS.
I want more of this game *_*

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Just played it for the first time and I'm completely hooked, loved everything about it and can't wait for the next update
I liked this game so much I think I will wait a whole year, the experience the dev is bringing with this game is amazing, he doesn't throw everything in your face like most games here do, it has that tease, that "it's wrong, we can't" hot moments... it's amazing.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Another thing I love about this game is it doesn't feel like the romance is rushed, implementing the whole "and for the next few days that was our routine" parts of the story fleshes it out a little while still keeping you engrossed in the stories progression, unlike in some games where it seems it goes from "She hated me" to "fuck me in the ass while fingering my best friend" in the space of 4 days lol

Reactions: Blayo and dutchpete

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
One small error. Right before Dad picks up Mary she is wearing jeans and a tank, but as she leaves w Dad she is wearing shorts and a long sleave T.

Looking forward to the double date with MC\Mary and John/Andy.

Also don’t you think MC needs to take Mary dress shopping for the dance and then on a vacation?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Mc seems a bit wooden, but a bit in i just decided he is just socially awkward and introverted. It was a very sweet story and i actually really liked that there were no or few peek/perv options. This isn't even slightly taboo tho it would just be very uncomfortable for her mom and dad to find out. Might get punched in the face when mom sees all her daughter's stuff is in YOUR room lol. But that's the thing isn't it, once her parents find out the story ends. Because its not tantalizing anymore if its not a secret and there is no risk. The only thing here is the age gap and its not even that big. I dated an 18 year old when i was 30 or 31 i think. It was exhausting, she always wanted to go out and do stuff. Nice boobs tho, we dated for 4 months.

Reactions: Blayo

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I was thinking some and now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mike can move in with his trollop, there ain't no more rooms at the INN. Doesn't matter that his daughter doesn't sleep in her room anymore he doesn't know that. I would introduce Andy to John, he seems nice and a put together sort of fellow, past his skirt chasing years and seeming melancholy about not having settled down.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
The only thing i didn't like about this update (other than it being too short) is that whole "she shouldn't be having sex with someone her own age who doesn't know what he's doing, she needs someone with experience like me". I roll my eyes every time I see that in a game with an older MC and it's an instant turn off.

Nov 25, 2017
The only thing i didn't like about this update (other than it being too short) is that whole "she shouldn't be having sex with someone her own age who doesn't know what he's doing, she needs someone with experience like me". I roll my eyes every time I see that in a game with an older MC and it's an instant turn off.
That is the complete opposite of the player character's thoughts! John, however, shares that opinion.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Why? And why should we care what makes you roll your eyes?

Reactions: Blayo and PNHSUKI

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I still love this game a lot, my only complaint would be that it really seems as if the updates are getting a bit shorter.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But, hasn't there only been one update?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes