4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
In order to avoid creating more posts about this topic, I'll just mention here what I've found:

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not (it might be a nickname), but at some point, before Simone walks out of the apartment, she says: Are you going to walk me out "Mare"? (it might be a nickname)

While the MC is taking a bath, there is a sentence which certainly needs to be fixed.
"You're don't feel qualified to comment on her talent, but she's certainly enthusiastic."

While she's hugging you after reading you Ana Karenina, the narrator says:
You just sit there for a few minutes with her not seeming to not want to let go.
(which also needs to be fixed)

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for the late post guys. Patreon still not sending me emails or notifications of releases. I support 37 creators so do not view all pages daily
Wow, 37 creators, again, wow, that's gotta cost you a pretty penny :p we really appreciate all you do for us though Jmolle2, thanks again, and again and again, I'll never say it enough, you're a great guy, we need more people like you in this stupid world ;) thanks again bro. :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What bobbo is really trying to say is "Can I be number 38?"

Reactions: bobbo69

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way I can view webp images in an album like jpg? because its annoying to have to click on each image individually after extracting it.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Felt a bit like a fluff update,i mean the relationship between the lovebirds moved on to kissing and cuddling but nothing else really happened event wise. Hopefully next update will be a bit more content filled now that the dev is done with his vacation :angel:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Felt a bit like a fluff update,i mean the relationship between the lovebirds moved on to kissing and cuddling but nothing else really happened event wise. Hopefully next update will be a bit more content filled now that the dev is done with his vacation :angel:
First in 2021 there need to me more chars just wait its not gonna happen anytime soon.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Finally things are moving on the next level between them, but I got the impression that the dialogues were too short this time. The narrative has always been a strong point in this game and this time it seemed a bit rushed.
Having said that, it was a pleasure to play another update of this beautiful VN.

Reactions: Scaron and Namco15

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Very Good story, great models and renders, grammar and spelling are well done. Dialogue is well thought out and presented well also. I give this a 9.5 outta 10 just cuz imma s.o.b. perv bastard who won't give a 10. :p
:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: Scaron and Namco15

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Love this game. Love what the dev did with the game colors. Too bad it (probably) meant the story didn't get a lot of new events.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Really like the game and the intimacy between the mc's. I just wish the episodes were a little longer or the pace would speed up a bit by now

Reactions: Earthling

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
I am truly impressed - this is one of the first in-progress games where the English was actually readable, where I didn't find myself re-reading each piece of dialog to make sense of what was going on. Kudos to the dev - this is one I'll be supporting for sure!

Reactions: Blayo and Scaron

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Nice update, but it felt like the end of a story, with yet no sex, not even the beginnings of foreplay? I mean shit, they've been sleeping together, and now just started kissing???

Apr 7, 2018
Great... another game to add to my list off 'don't even touch till a year or two after release'. I understand people have their gripes with games like BB and Dreams of Desire but at least they managed to introduce sex early and bring more in every update. Big Brother does use the whole 'black mail' system for sex but that isn't what gets the MC laid the first time and it makes sense. In Dreams of Desire it does use a 'Magic Gimmick', but it does so effectively providing quality renders, an interesting story and consistent sexual content EVERY update. Both these games have flaws but at the very least they knew what they were. This game has been in production since at least December and all you can do with the main focus of the story is kiss her? Come on, you can do better than that. There are games out there like Depraved Awakening which had content with multiple different characters, done so in a believable way by the 4th update. This game has potential, so do about 400 other titles that get added every month and don't introduce any sexual content till a .8 or .9 release (which is quite the achievement since this game is focusing on one character). The game already has a very unoriginal premise; sure, the renders are great and so is the narrative but there is absolutely no reason for me to be interested in this game at the moment. The Dev needs to introduce a catalyst and speed up the pace of the story, relationships move FAR quicker in real life so the believability that the Dev is aiming for is already lacking.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
a very nice update, I like how the story is building and the increased sexual tension between them but in the same time is uneventful and I think is missing something, maybe that cherry that takes the player over the top ...

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes