4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Eka

Jun 3, 2017
anyone got the update please???
Well I can say that I wuold all so like to get it but... I totally undestand that if it takes 1d or 1 week for us to get it if we are not paying for it...

I think it won't come any sooner how many pretty please we but in here...

Reactions: hustlerdsj25

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Yes because i normally post updates when they drop for the majority of games i either work with devs on or support. If bloody patreon would sort there shitty notifications out i could have saved you lot alot of time waiting
Dont worry about it. you came through in the end. you the man! Or Woman! Or Person! Yeah that works.

Reactions: pavar

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
That's all right mate!
Any update is more than welcome any time! Thanks for sharing these updates! Gj!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait, do I need to start from 0? I've just loaded my last save and after 1 or 2 clicks, it said "That's it for the demo, for more visit us at..."

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wait, do I need to start from 0? I've just loaded my last save and after 1 or 2 clicks, it said "That's it for the demo, for more visit us at..."
Well thats bloody odd. I tested the fecking game before posting. Oh fugg my life. Ok guys anyone else having save issues? If they are i will have to try and fix that or piss the dev off with a bug report again

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, I think I know what's the problem, in that save, apparently the MC entered Mary's room without knocking, perving out on Mary and her friend, however, it didn't immediately trigger a dead end, so the MC shrugged it off, put on his best poker face and just went to sleep and tomorrow never begun, he was probably stabbed to death during his sleep. On the other hand, If the MC knocks instead of barging in, the story does continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Major Wanker

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes because i normally post updates when they drop for the majority of games i either work with devs on or support. If bloody patreon would sort there shitty notifications out i could have saved you lot alot of time waiting
You are awesome.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, I think I know what's the problem, in that save, apparently I entered Mary's room without knocking, perving out on Mary and her friend, however, it didn't immediately trigger a dead end, so the mc shrugged it off, put on his best poker face and just went to sleep and tomorrow never begun, he was probably stabbed to death during his sleep. On the other hand, If I knock instead of barging in, the story does continue.
Ahh fair enough still a bug tho but one i think we can leave for now will pass it onto dev as a non priority.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes